PDA

View Full Version : Stock market question

exactaplayer
10-05-2005, 03:38 PM
Any of you horse players also play the stock market ? If so can you recommend a board to talk stocks ? When I go to yahoo messages there are just people that seem to be either touts or something in that order. About two weeks ago I bought a stock TGE. I bought this stock as it was on motley fools list as stocks of interest and it met my other criteria (less then $10.00 price). Since then it has dropped off the list based on volume. And after an initial upsurge dropped in price.

PaceAdvantage
10-05-2005, 05:07 PM
www.elitetrader.com (http://www.elitetrader.com)

NoDayJob
10-05-2005, 05:53 PM
Any of you horse players also play the stock market ? If so can you recommend a board to talk stocks ? When I go to yahoo messages there are just people that seem to be either touts or something in that order. About two weeks ago I bought a stock TGE. I bought this stock as it was on motley fools list as stocks of interest and it met my other criteria (less then $10.00 price). Since then it has dropped off the list based on volume. And after an initial upsurge dropped in price.

Do you do your own reseach before you follow another's advice? Today's stock market is for trading, not long term investment. Due diligence is the operative word. Many of today's stocks are known as "to-whomers". In otherwords to whom can I sell them. Best of luck.

NDJ [AKA Troll #1]]

exactaplayer
10-06-2005, 01:18 AM
PACE ADVANTAGE
Thank you for the link, i will try it out.
NO DAY JOB
I am a novice in the stock market. I only have a small sum invested this is why I asked for a board to discuss stocks. Thank you