PDA

View Full Version : BEL SUN

SAL
10-02-2005, 12:43 PM
Picks for Belmont Sunday:

R1 #7 Olydar-Couldn’t stay with the odds on winner in last, but easily held 2nd. The fig he earned with that effort puts him right in the mix with this bunch. The lead seems to be there for the taking today.

R2 #2 Magnolia’s Sister-Gets a jock upgrade today. Stuck it to the ML fav in their last meeting, and I don’t see why she shouldn’t again today.

R3 #4 Yes Yes Yes-As honest as they come. May take the stalking role today at low odds. I’ll probably single him in the P4

R4 #3 Jump Judy-Returns to the surface that she’s run her best. Her dirt sprint figs at BEL match up well with the rest of this field.

R5 #1 Capote’s Crown-Dam has dropped a graded stakes winner. Trainer/Jock clicking at over 35% together.

R6 #3 Neon Magic-His first and only try on the turf came on a yielding surface. Should get an honest pace to close on today, and the price should be right.

R7 #5 Unobstructed View-She will more than likely clear this field, and if when that happens she’ll be tough to catch.

R8 Pass

R9 #8 Funfair-Might be this good. Ran well in a graded stakes overseas, so I wouldn’t be surprised to see him take this. His CJ figs match up well with the ML favs.

R10 #1 Fiddlers Cat-Has been running well since coming back from the long layoff. Should be a factor late today.

Suff
10-02-2005, 03:11 PM
Picks for Belmont Sunday:

R5 #1 Capote’s Crown-Dam has dropped a graded stakes winner. Trainer/Jock clicking at over 35% together.

$44.00 winner........start of a million dollar pick6.

G. MONEY
10-02-2005, 03:13 PM
R5 #1 Capote’s Crown-Dam has dropped a graded stakes winner. Trainer/Jock clicking at over 35% together

Great call and I thank you........G.

chickenhead
10-02-2005, 03:14 PM
I'm alive thanks to you sally :jump:

You da man.

G. MONEY
10-02-2005, 05:19 PM
R9 #8 Funfair-Might be this good. Ran well in a graded stakes overseas, so I wouldn’t be surprised to see him take this. His CJ figs match up well with the ML favs.

He was that good at 13/1.....You have made this not a good day a great Day.

melman
10-02-2005, 06:02 PM
Two solid longshot winners Sal. Very nice work. :jump:

CapperLou
10-02-2005, 09:40 PM
Funfair made it a good day for me--needed this one after some 2nds earlier that just failed.

Thanks again!!

CapperLou

Zaf
10-02-2005, 10:03 PM
Sal,

Nice Work !! Good job as always !!!

ZAFONIC