PDA

View Full Version : Sports talk radio listeners in these cities: Philly, Boston, Pitt, NY

andicap
09-28-2005, 10:07 AM
Anyone here who listens to WIP in Philly, please email or PM me ASAP.

Also, listeners of sports talk stations in the other cities I'd like to hear from you as well.

Thanks

joeyspicks
09-28-2005, 10:11 AM
during a pennant race its almost impossible not to tune into WEEI in Boston....at least for an hour or so......gets pretty tired after that. Its always seems to be the same guys calling with the same "rant"...

but the funny thing is I do listen nearly every day:lol:

why do you ask ?

kenwoodallpromos
09-28-2005, 11:15 AM
I listen to Rick Barry. He has a lolt of opinions on the state of all sports, but always based on reality.

andicap
09-28-2005, 02:21 PM
Ken,
are there two or more all sports radio talkers in the Bay Area? That's the story I'm working on is about.

kenwoodallpromos
09-29-2005, 10:51 AM
Their website has the hosts shown- Sam Spear is the TBred guy who has the TV replays also. They are all no BS straight shooters.

Valuist
09-30-2005, 11:49 PM
I like the sports talk shows out of Las Vegas: sportsmemo.com, the Stardust line and Larry Grossman's show.

ldiatone
10-04-2005, 09:06 AM
savran is the best out of pittsburgh. fox970. one can listen to him on the web. can't stand madden, espn radio junker and crow are good,espn radio.

BIG RED
10-04-2005, 10:37 AM
during a pennant race its almost impossible not to tune into WEEI in Boston....at least for an hour or so......gets pretty tired after that. Its always seems to be the same guys calling with the same "rant"...

but the funny thing is I do listen nearly every day:lol:

why do you ask ?

I just about quit listenning to our local sports. The only thing I try to tune into is the whiner line, that is usually pretty funny. The guy Teddy, at night, I can't stand. Seems like he will always instigate something on his own just to get callers calling.Gave up on him a long time ago.