Kreed
09-27-2005, 06:06 PM
Neil Young's "Prairie Wind" and Sheryl Crow's "WildFlower". Neil retains his
that cool squeaky sound, yet for sheer aural rapture, Sheryl wins. Both
CD's released today.

toetoe
09-28-2005, 03:34 PM
Derek,

You poor, sheltered man. NY I will lay off, as he can still kick my a**, but Sheryl friggin' Crow? The estrogenous Dave Matthews, only more middle-road? She's on the yellow stripe, she's so middling. Now that Kenny Chesney's available, she should chuck the Lance and pedal off with KChez.

Disclaimer: I have not heard her latest. If I do, I may end it all. Then you'll be sorry. Yes, they'll ALL be sorry. Mwah-hah-hah-haaa, etc.

Tom
09-28-2005, 08:37 PM
This is erie....WHAM, local radio station, was promoting some guy and his new CD this morning- he is appearing around here aor something. I never heard of him before, but the song was called Ghost, or the CD was. They loaded the music up on thier system three times, and each time, the entire station went OFF THE AIR! The host was starting to get nervous!

Booooooooooo! I'm passing this CD!:eek:

superfecta
09-28-2005, 11:47 PM
Derek,

You poor, sheltered man. NY I will lay off, as he can still kick my a**, but Sheryl friggin' Crow? The estrogenous Dave Matthews, only more middle-road? She's on the yellow stripe, she's so middling. Now that Kenny Chesney's available, she should chuck the Lance and pedal off with KChez.

Disclaimer: I have not heard her latest. If I do, I may end it all. Then you'll be sorry. Yes, they'll ALL be sorry. Mwah-hah-hah-haaa, etc.Kenny" friggin sings about the good ol days past in every song "Chesney?Cmon toe toe,pop in some NIN and clean out your system.I highly recommend the DVD All that was and will never be to get you in the "I'll show them and their little dog too" mood.

kingfin66
09-29-2005, 01:39 AM
Kenny" friggin sings about the good ol days past in every song "Chesney?Cmon toe toe,pop in some NIN and clean out your system.I highly recommend the DVD All that was and will never be to get you in the "I'll show them and their little dog too" mood.

Atta boy Super. Most people on this site are probably thinking, NIN what???

toetoe
09-29-2005, 03:49 PM
SupahMuthaFecta,

You and DorsalFin apparently know what the heck NIN stands for. It's not the diarist Anais Nin, is it? Herewith three more guesses:

1) Nasally Introduced Narcotics;
2) Non-Invasive Necromancy;
3) Nirvana-Induced Narcolepsy.

superfecta
10-03-2005, 11:27 PM
SupahMuthaFecta,

You and DorsalFin apparently know what the heck NIN stands for. It's not the diarist Anais Nin, is it? Herewith three more guesses:

1) Nasally Introduced Narcotics;
2) Non-Invasive Necromancy;
3) Nirvana-Induced Narcolepsy.

Nine Inch Nails,led by Trent Reznor.Industrial-Techno metal music.If you are into Johnny Cash,his last hit was a remake of "Hurt" by NIN.Great Video.
NIN latest is "The hand that feeds",good title tune and follow up single "Its not about you".I dont know how far your musical tastes go,but its got a good beat and you can dance to it(or bind and torture your favorite victim).

toetoe
10-04-2005, 04:27 PM
I forgot to say that I admire the rendition of "Good Morning, Heartache" by no-voice-havin' Sheryl Crow, in duet with Tony Bennett. In the fine tradition of many vocally challenged jazz chanteuses, she tears it to pieces with the bluntest of instruments. I call 'em as I hear 'em.