PDA

View Full Version : Demi & Ashton get hitched . . .

Bobby
09-26-2005, 12:22 PM
http://movies.msn.com/movies/article.aspx?news=202544&GT1=6940

Congratulations

headhawg
09-26-2005, 03:02 PM
I make the over/under for their Hollywood-style wedded bliss at 15 months.

JustRalph
09-26-2005, 03:51 PM
I am with Hawg on this one..............

She married a boy............a pampered no talent with little brains...........how long can it last...........?

Bobby
09-26-2005, 04:10 PM
No. I think this one is a marriage for the ages (hollywood style). At least 4 years. Kids too. Demi is a good looking woman. She can pass for say early 30s easy.

superfecta
09-26-2005, 11:58 PM
Guess hes in love.I wonder what they even talk about.I give it about a year or two,but who cares. :p

PaceAdvantage
09-27-2005, 02:46 PM
Nah, they've been together for a while now....I think the marriage is going to last longer than many people think....

CryingForTheHorses
09-27-2005, 05:42 PM
I am with Hawg on this one..............

She married a boy............a pampered no talent with little brains...........how long can it last...........?

I just cant resist!!...Its not how long will IT last..ITS how long can HE last....LMAO

freeneasy
09-28-2005, 12:42 PM
i'll take a dime on that. i give it 6 months or less.
demi wants to get out of the house and away from all her kids and go back to work. she found the perfect patsie err err babysetter to get the job done
once wusface gets it figured out that he's been punked so demi can get her sweet liitle tush back out in circulation then punky brewster's gonna want his circulation time too. aint gonna work

headhawg
09-28-2005, 12:55 PM
I chose 15 months because I figured that Demi was with child, and not too far into the pregnacy. I used nine months as the maximum gestation period. Added six months of early morning feedings and by then I think that Ash would have had enough, or Demi enough of him not helping out. 15 months.

Now if I only had a good formula for predicting horse races... :)

freeneasy
09-28-2005, 01:11 PM
if thats the case then heady 'you the man' for that quite insightful over/under prognostication.

you know tho a guy i know said theres a web site that gives out odds and takes bets on all these kinds of events. like an over under on the moore/ kutcher thing. i was told by this guy i know that he got a bet on when or what time this last pope would die. he said yeah they take all kinds of unortodox off the wall type bets and these guys also take in parlay action too and you get some really astromonical odds! ahh my kind of bet but i cant find this place anywhere. got any ideas?