PDA

View Full Version : More Movies

Kreed
09-25-2005, 06:45 PM
We just got back seeing JUNEBUG. its a small movie, portraying everday
people, which is probably why I rate it a C. Not many middle class people
are that interesting. And entire such families for nearly 2hrs, well, arghhhh, I'll
take Manhattan. Yet, that really isn't fair, because the Daughter & Mother
(middle class) were very well-played out, yet in the end reason prevailed,
and the NYC couple just could not be more rejoicing Leaving. lol, it's just
a fact of life.

JustRalph
09-25-2005, 07:13 PM
We just got back seeing JUNEBUG. its a small movie, portraying everday people, which is probably why I rate it a C. Not many middle class people are that interesting. And entire such families for nearly 2hrs, well, arghhhh, I'll take Manhattan. Yet, that really isn't fair, because the Daughter & Mother (middle class) were very well-played out, yet in the end reason prevailed, and the NYC couple just could not be more rejoicing Leaving. lol, it's just a fact of life.

Thanks for filling all of us in on how boring we are...............you are a piece of work...........

is there an Icon for "Shallow Bastard"

toetoe
09-26-2005, 10:37 PM
They're interesting, but who's doing the storytelling? I liked Amores Perros because it showed the working class, working and stealing to get by, but also the 'upper/middle professional class' with as many problems, or more. Hey, I just invented a class --- the stealing class. The more its members steal, the less class they have. Come on now, corporate looters and politicians don't count.

Kreed
09-27-2005, 07:41 AM
Just go see "Green Street Hooligans" with Elijah Wood & Charlie Hunam.
Man, I Love those brawls, but my HS boxing aside, just be sure to pack
a pipe too. hehe, its a really good movie & EW gives it the right edge.