PDA

View Full Version : Los Al Saturday Night

Drew
09-24-2005, 08:54 AM
A very tough card tonight with some very good betting races.

R6 LA #2 Nacho Breeze 3/1 This horse shows some sharp races earlier in the year. Last time he won second off the layoff he ran a very good race.

R8 LA #2 A Quick Illusion 15/1 Shows some good back races. Not great first off the layoff but may get better against a field where many in the field don't look to go forward.

R10 LA #8 Hawkish 4/1 I love Hawkish in this race. He was beat in a tough overnight stake 1st off the layoff. He should only get better and if he runs back to his races last year. He should jump up in here as I feel this may be his year to jump up to the top level in QH racing. Be A Bono may begin to show cracks in his armor tonight.

R11 LA #4 She's A Dreamaway 9/2 Cuts back to 220 for Flores. All she has to do is break well.

Drew

horse4al
09-25-2005, 11:04 AM
A very tough card tonight with some very good betting races.

R6 LA #2 Nacho Breeze 3/1 This horse shows some sharp races earlier in the year. Last time he won second off the layoff he ran a very good race.

R8 LA #2 A Quick Illusion 15/1 Shows some good back races. Not great first off the layoff but may get better against a field where many in the field don't look to go forward.

R10 LA #8 Hawkish 4/1 I love Hawkish in this race. He was beat in a tough overnight stake 1st off the layoff. He should only get better and if he runs back to his races last year. He should jump up in here as I feel this may be his year to jump up to the top level in QH racing. Be A Bono may begin to show cracks in his armor tonight.

R11 LA #4 She's A Dreamaway 9/2 Cuts back to 220 for Flores. All she has to do is break well.

Drew

Nice picking again! 2 wins 1 3rd.