PDA

View Full Version : NOT Joanne!

46zilzal
09-17-2005, 06:34 PM
The lady giving the COLOR commentary at Gulfstream has shown up at Fairplex???

LARRY GEORGE
09-17-2005, 10:35 PM
EVERY YEAR JOANNE COMES TO TOWN ALONG WITH DADDY GORDON JONES :)

toetoe
09-18-2005, 11:15 AM
I'm truly ashamed to admit I could actually stand her the other day. She wasn't praising the pretty ponies, she was actually making sense, almost.

The lady at AP is pretty good. I'm in a Chicago mode right now, engrossed in a Saul Bellow book.

Figman
09-18-2005, 11:38 AM
Joanne was on television most every Saratoga Day on the Capital District OTB televison channel which is distributed on cable during Saratoga throughout upstate and New York City. She was a co-host along with Rick Lang and Chantal Sutherland.

oddswizard
09-18-2005, 12:19 PM
Gordon Jones is the best public speaker in the business. His seminars are very funny as he explains how to win. Listen to Gordon & his daughter and you will be listening to the magic! You may not win a ton of money but you will have a lot of fun!

JimG
09-18-2005, 12:27 PM
Joanne was on television most every Saratoga Day on the Capital District OTB televison channel which is distributed on cable during Saratoga throughout upstate and New York City. She was a co-host along with Rick Lang and Chantal Sutherland.

Bet Rick Lang was smiling the entire show.;)

rokitman
09-18-2005, 12:37 PM
Jim, is that Fred Stone's work on your av?

JimG
09-18-2005, 12:42 PM
Jim, is that Fred Stone's work on your av?

Have no idea. Another guy used to use it on a website and I liked it so, there it is.

46zilzal
09-18-2005, 01:28 PM
that is a Fred Stone. I have a full sized signed and number Lady's Secret by Stone for sale...interested?

rokitman
09-18-2005, 02:02 PM
"For sale" like free, ya mean, right? I'll take it! :) Actually, I was thinking about something more website sized.

I thought maybe Fred had left this earth because I tried to go to his site off a link on another site and his site wouldn't come up. I was wondering if any of you doods knew his fate. But I just tried it again and it's working.

Chris Antley and Charismatic, I think... http://www.fredstone.com/2005/originals/index.asp