PDA

View Full Version : Why was this posted by me?

chickenhead
09-15-2005, 08:54 PM
Cause it's damn interesting, that's why.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20050916/ap_on_go_co/sept11_hijackers

I smell a coverup.

JustRalph
09-15-2005, 09:08 PM
I wonder which Clinton official could have given that order...............

and I still wonder what the hell Sandy Berger stuck in his pants too!

Suff
09-15-2005, 09:53 PM
I wonder which Clinton official could have given that order...............

and I still wonder what the hell Sandy Berger stuck in his pants too!

The week after the Levee Breaks and the nations attention was on Katrina....Berger lawyers rushed him into court... Plead him guilty and took 3yrs with no access to Classified Documents and a $50,000 fine. Prosecutors were only asking for a 10K fine by the judge deemed his actions egarious and whacked him 50 large.

He admitted he not only took.. but destroyed documents. Lil curious myself what he was up to.
The aides say Berger returned to his office, discovered that three of the copies appeared to be duplicates and cut them up with scissors

Scissors? He's a former NSA and he does'nt have a paper shredder at the office?

Google it up. He snuck in and out under the radar.
http://www.cnn.com/2005/POLITICS/09/08/berger.sentenced/

lsbets
09-15-2005, 09:54 PM
I saw that too Suff, figured I'd leave it alone until more came out about it. How often does a judge impose a higher penalty than the prosecutors are asking for?

JustRalph
09-15-2005, 10:53 PM
This should be a much larger story...( Berger I mean) It just boggles my mind that something was so important that he stuffed the docs in his pants and socks.........???? What the hell could it have been? I saw he got whacked for 50g.........nice chunk of change...........but probably chicken feed to him.

I wonder if we will ever really know?

Tom
09-15-2005, 11:34 PM
I, for one, am not going to spend eternity wondering what some guy had in his pants! :eek:

chickenhead
09-16-2005, 12:31 AM
On Wednesday, former members of the Sept. 11 commission dismissed the "Able Danger" assertions. One commissioner, ex-Sen. Slade Gorton, R-Wash., said, "Bluntly, it just didn't happen and that's the conclusion of all 10 of us."

Whenever a bipartisan commision agrees on anything, I assume they're lying. So long as they are disagreeing I figure maybe someone is telling the truth.

schweitz
09-16-2005, 09:23 AM
Whenever a bipartisan commision agrees on anything, I assume they're lying. So long as they are disagreeing I figure maybe someone is telling the truth.

:lol: :lol:

betchatoo
09-16-2005, 11:23 AM
I, for one, am not going to spend eternity wondering what some guy had in his pants! :eek:

Just remember Tom, if he had to stuff his pants, there was probably not much in them to begin with.