PDA

View Full Version : Master Consensus

Wickel
09-15-2005, 12:31 PM
Recently got another pitch from Len Cz and Dave Powers from RPM on the Master Consensus software:
"Your last chance to get the best software around," it says for the reduced price of $147!! That's more than $100 off what RPM was asking earlier this summer.

I'd like to hear from Tom Console on the new tactics, since this is his piece of work. Anyone else here receive this mailing?

NoDayJob
09-15-2005, 01:52 PM
I'm finally off of their mailing list. :D

NDJ [AKA Troll #1]

darrylhughes
09-16-2005, 02:10 AM
I use this along with some other programs and i like it and no i am not Dave Powers, Len Cz or Tom Console in disguise but just some who bets by himself on Saturdays and Sundays and happens to use some of their programs the one i like best is "Safe and Sure" but that just me, i'm sure someone will bitch about me and i thought the Poms liked to moan!

Vegas711
09-16-2005, 03:00 AM
SAVE YOUR MONEY. Everything i ever bought from them was crap.If i could go back in time i would not have given them a dime.

A tip off to a rip off " for a limited time " ya right and I have some land for sale in florida ,real cheap.

midnight
09-16-2005, 03:53 AM
I use this along with some other programs and i like it and no i am not Dave Powers, Len Cz or Tom Console in disguise but just some who bets by himself on Saturdays and Sundays and happens to use some of their programs the one i like best is "Safe and Sure" but that just me, i'm sure someone will bitch about me and i thought the Poms liked to moan!

You forgot the web URL.

But since you know a lot about RPM's stuff, I have a question for you:

Does RPM sell snake oil too?

JackS
09-16-2005, 05:07 AM
Tote- An old friend of mine who is now deceased, Used what he called "The Millioniare Owner Trainer System. This method was his method and even though he understood speed and pace ,I don't beleive he ever used them but not sure.
His method was fairly simple- Play the horse from the largest most well to do stable that is also trained by a millionaire. The logic is simple. For him , earned money was the key.
I can only guess and would describe the size of his bets as well above average. In the couple of years that I knew him, I've seen him hit quite a few multi- thousand dollar tickets and also saw him take down an entire Super pool. On top of this Super hit, he also had a $10 exacta which paid more than $10K.
Do I think he was a winning horse player? I think he was but never had a thought of asking him and he never volunteered to inform me of anything he was doing.
The point being- any method if it works, who cares?

JackS
09-16-2005, 05:27 AM
Just noted- Answered question in the wrong thread. sorry. See Hcp Library