PDA

View Full Version : Bottom fo the Barrel from CNN.....

Tom
09-09-2005, 09:26 PM
:mad:

What a bunch of disgusting leeches - suing the feds for not allowing them to show images of dead bodies! What kind of sub-human cretins run CNN?
Showing dead bodies is absolutley not neccessary to any story and it not the public's right to see them. How would you like to see your father or mother ded in the water on TV when you are still looking for them at shelters?
CNN has crossed the line this time. What a sorry sack of crap the CEO of CNN is.

lsbets
09-09-2005, 09:29 PM
On Wed, describing the scenes in NO, while the camera panned looters, Wolf Blitzer said "So poor and so black." That seamed like a pretty racist comment to me.

PaceAdvantage
09-09-2005, 11:08 PM
Did he say that? Wow. Imagine if someone on FOX news had said such a thing...

lsbets
09-09-2005, 11:12 PM
PA, I'll forward the video to you, its unbelievable.

lsbets
09-09-2005, 11:13 PM
NM, here is a link to it for anyone who wants to see it:

http://wolfblitzer.ytmnd.com/

Correction on my part - the frozen screen shot does not show looters. That was the shot before, Wolf was talking as they showed pictures on TV. "So black". WTF?

so.cal.fan
09-09-2005, 11:15 PM
The new Admiral in charge of Fema told a news conference that there would be NO PICTURES of the dead........no reporters in the morgues.
As it should be.
I saw some pictures on the Nancy Grace Show.....I was really disgusted.

toetoe
09-09-2005, 11:15 PM
Seems in line with the predominant ethic. If it bleeds, it leads, etc.

Tor Ekman
09-09-2005, 11:17 PM
Holy Sh*t - I just listened to the clip. Where is the outrage? . . . I have never heard a more condescendingly racist coment in my life. Classic limosine liberalism!

PaceAdvantage
09-09-2005, 11:27 PM
It's ok....Wolf is one of "them."

It's ok when one of "them" messes up with his speech, and says something he may not have intended to say. If one of "us" does that, we lose our jobs.

Tom
09-10-2005, 12:04 AM
At least the looters made no pretense as to what they are and what they are doing. Come to think of it, I guess the looters were less disgusting than the news people. All they took were TV's that would be lost anyway. The press robbed them of thier privacy and thier dignity.

boxcar
09-10-2005, 12:23 AM
At least the looters made no pretense as to what they are and what they are doing. Come to think of it, I guess the looters were less disgusting than the news people. All they took were TV's that would be lost anyway. The press robbed them of thier privacy and thier dignity.

Exactly right! The pond scum that goes around in their three piece suits, silk ties an shiny $200. shoes are more dangerous then the looters because this well-heeled brand of lowlife is pretending that he is something that he isn't.

If it weren't for low class, these liberals wouldn't have any!

Boxcar