PDA

View Full Version : So, you don't think illegal immigration hurts anybody?

JustRalph
09-09-2005, 02:06 PM
http://www.avpress.com/n/09/0909_s5.hts

"Bibinz is alleged to have prior felony convictions, to have served time in state prison, to have numerous aliases and to have been deported in 1999. "He's been deported once to Mexico, and he's got 17 aliases," said Hahn. "He had a current California driver's license."

I urge you to read the link.........a fireman was killed by this puke.....

freeneasy
09-10-2005, 12:52 AM
why even go so far as to lock the man up? i mean if all he's going to get is six no make that less then six years with good behavior for killing someone and a fireman at that as a convicted felon and a deported illegal then why even trouble the man with such bothersome details.
all this guy is doing is laughing all the way to prison cause believe you me ralph a carreer criminal like this guy can do 6 years standing on his ear.
i'll tell you exactly what this guy is doing right now as you read this. he's telling anybody and everybody that will listen about how all the court system can give him for killing a fireman is a six year max and laughing about it and making up as many jokes about it as he can think of. thats what this guy is doing. he's entertaining the entire holding cell with his good fortune.
oh i guarantee you buddy boy this guy is get'n his respect.
see it gives the other inmates hope too, hope that the next time they commit a crime along these lines that maybe they'll be so fortunate as to receive a christmas sentence just like this fucking guys gonna get see, and just about the only hope we got is when this guy's in the joint he starts thinking that his shit dont stink and decides that he can chump some serious lifer off and get away with it and ends up gett'n his ass punked and turned out on the cell block blvd. either that or somebody just aint gonna like him and sticks a shive in his gut and makes him die. yeah, he's happy alright. i'll tell ya that much.