PDA

View Full Version : Horse Racing

Tom
06-01-2002, 06:17 PM
Is it ok to talk about racing here????
~G~
Macho Uno - what an impressive win in the Mass Cap - no room on the rail, he swung out late and flew up to get the win.
Include had no excuses and I think this was the start of his decline. He was just empty late after forging to the lead.

superfecta
06-01-2002, 07:49 PM
But the question I have is Did Litfin take it in the shorts again?According to the headline in his column today,he probably did.

Observer
06-02-2002, 12:51 AM
Tom,

You're right. Macho Uno did make a nice run after having to alter course through the lane. Include looked like he was getting on the right track as they turned for home, he just had nothing when it really counted inside the final sixteenth or so. This was a nice race ... hopefully we'll see more like it!

Tom
06-02-2002, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by Observer
Tom,

You're right. Macho Uno did make a nice run after having to alter course through the lane. Include looked like he was getting on the right track as they turned for home, he just had nothing when it really counted inside the final sixteenth or so. This was a nice race ... hopefully we'll see more like it!

No! I don't want to see more races like this one!
My exacta ran 1-3, AGAIN!!!!! I have lost the last 21 exactas I bet.
13 of them ran 1-3!!
5 of them ran 2-3
1 of them ran 1-2 and then got dq'd.
2 of them ran out

19 of 21 were all within a length and a half (8 photos!!)
Close, but no cigars!

Observer
06-02-2002, 08:10 PM
Tom,

I feel your pain. I've had an unbelievable amount of runners end up second, beaten less than a length! It's so frustrating!! There's my horse, coming on the outside .. but just can't get the last little bit of jump to surge past the horse on the inside, and I end up second .. once again!!

:rolleyes: