PDA

View Full Version : Toga Recap

Trijack
09-05-2005, 05:58 PM
Here is the total I get. 31 members and 2 wives and 2 friends Charlie might be a member. If I have left any one out let me know or just post that you were there. A great turnout.

And there was no doubt as to the most poplar member there, CJ. It seemed like every one was using his numbers and WINNING. Looks like I will give his program a try. Watching Cj in action was a pleasure, and he made it look so easy in hdcping a race in a very short time that took me 5-10 minutes. Most of you know that I have been an Always user for years

1. Andicap
2. Baren1 & wife
3. BillW
4. BobbyB
5. Bubbles
6. Budda
7. Capster
8. CJ
9. Cj's dad
10. Cryptic1 l
11. Jingles
12. Joe Prunes & wife
13. John & friend Charlie
14. JMilkowiski
15. Mailman
16. Maxspa
17. Noodles
18. Observer
19. PA
20. Pepper16
21. Red Knave
22. SamI am
23. Saratoga Guy
24. Silver Sow
25. Storm Cadet
26. Suff
27. The Little Guy
28. Tom
29. Trijack
30. Zafonic & friend
31. the Derby Trail

Trijack
09-05-2005, 07:28 PM
Capster and Noodles were two of Zafonic friends.

Tom
09-05-2005, 07:47 PM
Great turnout. Any great weather the day I was there.

Anyone who has not been should really think about it....it is a great time with great people.

JustRalph
09-05-2005, 08:02 PM
Wives? did you say wives?

BillW
09-05-2005, 08:12 PM
Wives? did you say wives?

I'm not sure what the wives did to deserve that - I just assumed it was a personal matter. :lol:

cj's dad
09-06-2005, 08:36 AM
Just a quick hello to all the nice folks I met while in Saratoga.

I really enjoyed my stay and hope to do it again next year.

Red Knave
09-06-2005, 11:16 AM
I really enjoyed my stay and hope to do it again next year.
We'll hold you to that!
It was a pleasure meeting you as well, even though you refuse to see the value in harness racing. ;)
Looking forward to next year.

Zaf
09-06-2005, 03:46 PM
Capster and Noodles were two of Zafonic friends.

Patrick and Howard were the other 2 and not just yet members of the board.

ZAFONIC

cj
09-06-2005, 04:09 PM
Hey all,

I think Jack overstates my presence just a bit, it was a great time, and I picked up some things from the other guys as well. Andy had some great insights, and Storm Cadet taught me some things about my own numbers, even if I didn't admit it to him in person!

By the way, one thing we did all learn, Buddha is a degenerate! We played all the t-bred tracks until the last race at Retama. I was tired and ready for bed, but Jarrod had no problem going right to Australian racing and on line poker...at the same time!

Buddha
09-06-2005, 05:05 PM
By the way, one thing we did all learn, Buddha is a degenerate! We played all the t-bred tracks until the last race at Retama. I was tired and ready for bed, but Jarrod had no problem going right to Australian racing and on line poker...at the same time!

What can I say, I was enjoying myself while I was there, even if it were in front of a Commodore :rolleyes:

Trijack
09-06-2005, 07:17 PM
Cj is just being modest. I know he was the most poplar guy there. But he can handle it. I can tell you that CJ likes to go to Wendy's, seems as there are none in Belgium. You could also add Dunkin doughnuts for breakfast as his favorite thing to do. But that included the most others in the mansion, we ate our share.

sam i am
09-06-2005, 07:46 PM
I have to say thanks to everyone I saw again at the spa, this was my 3rd year and each year a have a great time, Jack, with just due to CJ, you are the man. it was fun hanging out with you, Craig and one his many disiples Zafonic and his friends, I had a great time again.

Darrell I still can't belive that the invisible #2 horse beat my 10 for place.just missed a signer with that one.

David

Zaf
09-06-2005, 08:31 PM
Darrell I still can't belive that the invisible #2 horse beat my 10 for place.just missed a signer with that one.

David

:lol: I was counting my exacta money also. That was unbelievable !

ZAFONIC

BillW
09-06-2005, 08:47 PM
:lol: I was counting my exacta money also. That was unbelievable !

ZAFONIC

hey that's my invisible 2 you guys are talking about :p

Suff
09-07-2005, 03:40 PM
Thanks to everyone that attended..:ThmbUp: ..