PDA

View Full Version : hoping for the OPEN MIND

46zilzal
09-04-2005, 04:24 PM
The greatest thing about a forum (after personalities and inuendo are put aside) is that one gets to, as Chief Seattle says. "walk a mile in another's shoes." Whether you accept, or even CONSIDER the differing views on the SAME subject matter as YOU see it, it is refreshing to always consider that there is NO ONE WAY TO DO ANYTHING. While I often seem dogmatic and onery in my rebuttals, it is the truth I am attempting to discover as most others here and continue to welcome the considerate, and effective rebuttals to points of view. I profit and so do you because we begin to think in NEW WAYS

PaceAdvantage
09-04-2005, 06:03 PM
Now THIS is an awesome post. THANK YOU! To me, you have come across as a guy who DOES think there is ONLY ONE WAY to do things. It's quite refreshing to see this post from you (not that anyone, including you, really cares what I think...LOL)

Tom
09-04-2005, 06:58 PM
Actually, 46 and I have disagreed on OFF TOPIC things, but I have always read his racing posts as being sincere. We come from similar routes so I respect his opinions on things. Sincere handicapping posts are always welcome.

PA, I care what you think!:liar:

speculus
09-04-2005, 09:47 PM
a guy who DOES think there is ONLY ONE WAY to do things.

There are many ways to skin a cat.
Especially, after you have broken its spine.