PDA

View Full Version : Hong Kong racing- Sha Tin?

sevenall
09-02-2005, 09:26 PM
Racing in Hong Kong is firing up againg for the new season (according to my YouBet udpate).

I know that YouBet has free past performances but they are sorely lacking compared to what we have in America. I know that Timeform used to market a product for Hong Kong racing...but it looks like they have discontinued it.

Are there any other good handicapping products available for playing the races in Hong Kong?

Que
09-02-2005, 10:10 PM
There is a lot of handicapping information on Hong Kong racing--most of it free. As a starting point, go to the Hong Kong Jockey Club's website, http://www.hongkongjockeyclub.com. Albeit they have fewer horses, but I think Hong Kong sets the standard for publicly available handicapping information, to include free video to all the horse's previous races. Anyway, weather permitting, I hope to be at Sha-Tin next Sunday.

toetoe
09-02-2005, 10:21 PM

They also have every horse with a local race, rated. They use that for weight assignments, I think. Wonder whether Silent Witness is still top of the table.

Kitan
09-03-2005, 12:05 AM
I like the layout of the PPs. Other than the fact there are no race ratings (which is sometimes good), the HKJC site has a lot of info, and I use it a lot.

And yes, Silent Witness was rated 5 points higher than Bullish Luck and Vengeance of Rain at the end of last season at 132.