PDA

View Full Version : World Quotes

PaceAdvantage
09-02-2005, 11:54 AM
"I am absolutely disgusted. After the tsunami our people, even the ones who lost everything, wanted to help the others who were suffering," said Sajeewa Chinthaka, 36, as he watched a cricket match in Colombo, Sri Lanka.

"Not a single tourist caught in the tsunami was mugged. Now with all this happening in the U.S. we can easily see where the civilized part of the world's population is."

"A modern metropolis sinking in water and into anarchy -- it is a really cruel spectacle for a champion of security like Bush," France's left-leaning Liberation newspaper said.

"(Al Qaeda leader Osama) bin Laden, nice and dry in his hideaway, must be killing himself laughing."

"Maybe it was punishment for what it did to Iraq, which has a man-made disaster, not a natural disaster," said the woman, who did not want to be named as she has an American manager.

"A lot of the people I work with think this way. We spoke about it just the other day," she said.

The French have some balls, don't they?

Steve 'StatMan'
09-02-2005, 12:34 PM
The French have some balls, don't they?

5% balls. 95% dick and hair!

JustRalph
09-02-2005, 12:45 PM
5% balls. 95% dick and hair!

and that's just the women!

OTM Al
09-02-2005, 12:49 PM
Uh...only one of those people is French and he's simply stating a fact that bin Laden and other US haters out there are getting a good laugh out of this, which is probably true.

Steve 'StatMan'
09-02-2005, 12:57 PM
It can be a universal condition.

GameTheory
09-02-2005, 01:01 PM
Uh...only one of those people is French and he's simply stating a fact that bin Laden and other US haters out there are getting a good laugh out of this, which is probably true.Not simply stating a fact, but gloating about a tragedy...

OTM Al
09-02-2005, 01:20 PM
Maybe so. I guess 3 people's opinions from very different parts of the world express how the whole world and everyone in it must feel about this and us. By the way, all three of these quotes came from the same story from Reuters out of their London office. I would like to think there is a hell of a lot of people out there who see this disaster for what it really is and are doing something to help, and frankly I could care less where that money or aid comes from. This is no time to lay blame for anything, there will be plenty of time for that later. Now is the time to help these people out.

BetHorses!
09-02-2005, 08:15 PM
Any quotes or offers from the Saudis?

Tom
09-02-2005, 10:45 PM
The French have unique balls.
They are connected to their tonsils!

Suadis are going to pump some more oil to help us out.
Yeah, at what, $80 a barrel?

Jacques Chi-raqi sent Bush a letter, with greeting, "Dear George..."
Finally realized NO is a FRENCH based city.

Lopez from Venezuala, blamed the disastor on Bush and then asked him to release oil from the reserves to CITGO. As it turns out, VZ owns Citgo - I dind't know that.
No more Citgo gas for me.

I know where we can get a quick $15 billion to send in - stop payment on the money we were giving Africa for AIDS. If they can't figure out that AIDS is 100% preventative, then consider it natural selection.
I can't see wasting $15 billion on what just might be the ONLY 100% preventable disease - only spread by ingnorance.

gillenr
09-02-2005, 10:48 PM
The french are geldings, & the next time they get in trouble we'll bail their useless butts out - cuz we are the greatest!