PDA

View Full Version : Toga Day 8

Trijack
09-01-2005, 05:55 PM
After we took CJ and Justin to airport. Ther is only Bill and I left. We went to track and not win anything. Now we got to go back to cabin on Rte 9. It is not like the mansion but it will do in a pinch.

Jack

Zaf
09-01-2005, 06:39 PM
Only the die hards left !!! Enjoy the rest of your stay guys. It was really great seeing you again !!!

ZAFONIC

cj
09-02-2005, 11:47 AM
Well guys, I'm safe and sound back in Belgium. Thanks for a great time to everyone.

PaceAdvantage
09-02-2005, 11:51 AM
Good to hear CJ. I had a lot of fun at the Spa playing the horses with you and your brother, as well as everyone else....can't wait until next year!

BillW
09-02-2005, 12:06 PM
Well guys, I'm safe and sound back in Belgium. Thanks for a great time to everyone.

Glad to hear it Craig. Hope the trip went smoothly. Jack and I are sitting here in the tent eagerly anticipating the jump race leading off the card. :lol:

SilverSow
09-02-2005, 09:08 PM

CJ,

Had a great time with you, Justin, & your dad too... and Bubbles really enjoyed the time he got to spend with you, too... you're a class act... you guys were a pleasure to play with!

Dave

Jingle
09-03-2005, 07:01 AM
GLAD TO MEET SOME OF YOU---BILL W, CJ, TRIJACK, SUFF, JOE PRUNES, STORM CADET, AND BRUDDAH--- TOO BAD I HAD TO LEAVE EARLY. HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL NEXT YEAR.

BILL W AND SUFF--KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.