PDA

View Full Version : Harness?

douglasw32
09-01-2005, 08:52 AM
Well here is one for you guys...a friend of mine says...if you can do that with thoroughbreds (micrososft access, csv, pp's etc) why not for my harness racing....well i looked high and low, you think I can find any comma seperated past performance files for the good ol USA ????

Does anyone know where they are, if they are.....

tonto1944
09-01-2005, 09:11 AM
Try the USTA United States Trotting Ass.

xfile
09-01-2005, 09:14 AM
Well here is one for you guys...a friend of mine says...if you can do that with thoroughbreds (micrososft access, csv, pp's etc) why not for my harness racing....well i looked high and low, you think I can find any comma seperated past performance files for the good ol USA ????

Does anyone know where they are, if they are.....

Nobody sells comma delimited files for harness. I don't know why. :confused:

Red Knave
09-01-2005, 09:22 AM
you think I can find any comma seperated past performance files for the good ol USA ????
The closest thing I know about is Trackmaster
http://www.trackmaster.com/

With the executable form of their PP's you get .dbf files. You could create .csv's from that.

Tom
09-01-2005, 08:20 PM
TrackMaster offers both PPs and charts - yes - you import either into spreadsheets or databases.

The charts actually include pace figures for each call for each horse - and they are good figs, too.

douglasw32
09-02-2005, 07:56 AM
Trackmaster will do the trick, I knew this would be the place to ask...THANKS AGAIN!

Tom
09-03-2005, 12:11 AM
Doug,

Check out the Harness Section here - lots of good players post thier picks, opinions, and cookie recipies in there.

douglasw32
09-03-2005, 04:03 AM
lol... I will actually had no idea there was a harness section here. I usually am just reading what you and the others are talking about.