PDA

View Full Version : Kentucky Governor pardons all

ljb
08-30-2005, 07:45 AM
Now here is another interesting story. This one is about the governor of Kentucky and how he has pardoned everyone involved in his current scandal, Before they are even charged.
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/K/KY_POLITICAL_PERSONNEL_KYOL-?SITE=KYLOU&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2005-08-29-15-28-17
If this link/story offends you, my apologies guys but this stuff must be made public.

boxcar
08-30-2005, 12:52 PM
ljb wrote:

If this link/story offends you, my apologies guys but this stuff must be made public.

Why? :confused: :confused: To show that Republicans can be just as corrupt as Democrats?

Such thoughtless enlightenment is more than I can handle. :rolleyes:

Boxcar

Steve 'StatMan'
08-30-2005, 01:58 PM
Corrupt_Governors = Corrupt_Governors + 1
Corrupt_Politicians = Corrupt_Politicians + 1

They come from both sides of the isle, and there are far too many.

kenwoodallpromos
08-30-2005, 04:58 PM
What does a pardon for "all crimes" cover? Murder? Or making too many personal phone calls?

PaceAdvantage
08-30-2005, 06:58 PM
What does a pardon for "all crimes" cover? Murder? Or making too many personal phone calls?

Did you read the article?

ljb
08-30-2005, 08:04 PM
ljb wrote:

Why? :confused: :confused: To show that Republicans can be just as corrupt as Democrats?

Such thoughtless enlightenment is more than I can handle. :rolleyes:

Boxcar
Primarily because there are some on this board who would not know these things. How did Fox cover this story ? What did Limbaugh or Hannity have to say about it ?

lsbets
08-30-2005, 08:34 PM
Actually ljb, I heard about it on Fox last night while I was watching the hurricane news.

boxcar
08-31-2005, 12:59 AM
ljb wrote:

Primarily because there are some on this board who would not know these things. How did Fox cover this story ? What did Limbaugh or Hannity have to say about it?

We're supposed to believe that you'd lower yourself to listen to FNC and El Rushbo, as much as you hate these two? :rolleyes:

Boxcar

ljb
08-31-2005, 09:49 AM
ljb wrote:

Primarily because there are some on this board who would not know these things. How did Fox cover this story ? What did Limbaugh or Hannity have to say about it?

We're supposed to believe that you'd lower yourself to listen to FNC and El Rushbo, as much as you hate these two? :rolleyes:

Boxcar
You can believe anything you want. But in the meantime can you answer the question ?

kenwoodallpromos
08-31-2005, 11:34 AM
"Stumbo said Monday he will also challenge the breadth of the pardons that extends an amnesty to "any and all persons who have committed, or many be accused of committing, any offense".
Silly me: They ARE pardoned for murder!!

boxcar
08-31-2005, 11:49 AM
ljb wrote:

You can believe anything you want. But in the meantime can you answer the question?

And what makes you think I hang out on the doorsteps of Limbaugh, Hannity or FNC to know whether or not they commented on the story? Your question assumes I do. And you know what they say about people who Assume, right?

Boxcar

ljb
08-31-2005, 12:06 PM
Boxcar,
Thanks for the non-answer. And the typical name calling.