PDA

View Full Version : Toga Day 6

Trijack
08-29-2005, 07:19 PM
We had 10 members in attendance today

Billw, Red Knave, Bubbles, Silver Sow, Storm Cadet,PA, Suff, Cj, JMilkowski(CJ's Brother) I had just been using his first name Justin and myself.

Silver Sow hit the first 5 races today. I think the rest of us lost. I know I did. We had a beautiful day even though the track started out as muddy.

Jack

SilverSow
08-29-2005, 08:06 PM
Jack...

Actually I had a piece of all 9!!! Haven't had a day like that in a long time... no huge payoffs but it felt good to actually have a clue for once, ya know?

Dave

cj
08-29-2005, 09:50 PM
We're sitting in the Toga house betting Mountaineer, Remington, and Evangaline...can it get any better than this? Can I give a shout out to my boy Buddha? He must be winning some money with these results! :p

Red Knave
08-30-2005, 02:01 AM
We're sitting in the Toga house betting Mountaineer, Remington, and Evangaline...can it get any better than this?
As Suff has said to you, you are a very sick individual :D

------------------------------------

I had to leave TogaHouse tonight because of a problem at one of my clients and I arrived home at 1:30 this morning. I knew the guys would be worried if I didn't post. :rolleyes:

What a great week for weather, racing and bs'ing. Looking forward to doing it again.

Thanks to Suff for getting things up and running this year. I know it wasn't easy.

Bob

Trijack
08-30-2005, 06:45 AM
SilverSow

Sorry about that. I guess I lost count after 5 races. Congralutions on a great day.

Jack

Trijack
08-30-2005, 06:48 AM
Red Knave

Good to hear you made it home OK. Bob and I walked to and from the track for our excercise every day. About a 15 minute walk.

SilverSow
08-30-2005, 08:44 AM
Bob,

Glad you got home OK... you were one of the people I looked forward to seeing every day on the way up there... woulda been great if YOU'D given ME a horse once or twice, though.. LOLOL...

Thanks for the congrats, Jack... with the size of the payoffs, you actually made more than my whole day with that one tri you hit last Thursday!

Hit 'em hard for the rest of the week!

Dave

Red Knave
08-30-2005, 10:55 AM
Glad you got home OK... you were one of the people I looked forward to seeing every day on the way up there...
Thanks Dave. The feeling is mutuel :cool: (did I say that?)

woulda been great if YOU'D given ME a horse once or twice, though.. LOLOL...

ME give YOU a horse? You killed me yesterday!
Keep posting.

Red Knave
08-30-2005, 10:57 AM
Good to hear you made it home OK.
Thanks Jack.
Sheesh, back to work today and I'm already thinking about next year.

SilverSow
08-30-2005, 12:06 PM
Thanks Jack.
Sheesh, back to work today and I'm already thinking about next year.

You're not the only one... headed back up on closing day but it's gonna seem empty without all you guys... for those still there, travel safe going home...

Dave

Buddha
08-31-2005, 01:08 AM
Can I give a shout out to my boy Buddha? He must be winning some money with these results! :p

Unfortunately I didn't get to bet much Monday night. Was doing work on the PC while working, and not betting. Did hit a nice $18 horse tonight though.

justin
08-31-2005, 01:35 AM
With some of the cards we've had to endure at Saratoga so far, I'm eagerly awaiting the chance to get home and make a trip to Timonium :bang:

Saturday's card was nice at least and the company has been excellent. It was great meeting all of you guys and I look forward to seeing everyone next year.

-Justin

Tom
08-31-2005, 09:06 PM
Justin,

I stayed at the Red Roof Inn just around the corner from Tim - dind't know there was a track there. I was on the third floor, standing outside on the balconey, looking around, and I cold have sworn I saw some race horses for an instant!
I though I was going cold turkey, so I drove over that way and found a track!:jump:

I stayed in that motel every trip to Baltimore after that.:eek:

Zaf
08-31-2005, 11:47 PM
Justin,

Nice Pick 3 !!!!! Nice meeting you,

PA, it was great to meet you for the first time,

and to all the other regular PA's , Great seeing you all again !!!!

TOGA 2006 , TOGA TOGA TOGA :jump:

ZAFONIC

cj
09-01-2005, 04:50 PM
I'm sadly sitting here in Newark Airport, already looking forward to next year!

Zaf
09-01-2005, 06:36 PM
I'd be sad too, beautiful Saratoga to the armpit Newark :eek:

Great hanging and capping with you for a couple of days, it was a blast.

It was also real nice to meet your Dad & Brother ( really cool people ).

TOGA 2006 TOGA TOGA TOGA :jump:

ZAFONIC