PDA

View Full Version : sprints only sprints

wononce
08-28-2005, 07:30 PM
need help.
we purchased this program from ebay [sprints only sprints]
can not get the program to run pp . have tried to set the
correct path as per the instructions in the user guide, :(
I maybe doing it wrong, would like some help if possable.
anyone using this program??
wononce

trying2win
08-28-2005, 08:11 PM
Wononce,

If you do a SEARCH under the words "sprints software" (leave out the quotations marks), you'll find past discussions on this software. I didn't go and review all the posts, but I imagine there are some PA members that have used this software in the past.

T2W

trying2win
08-28-2005, 08:48 PM
Wononce,

I neglected to mention something. After you do a search for the Sprints Only software, and if you find some past users, just send some of them a PRIVATE MESSAGE asking for help. Then you have to hope some of the PA members have the pop-up feature for P.M.'s on, and that some of them will help you.

T2W

kingfin66
08-28-2005, 09:20 PM
Why not just e-mail Sam, the developer of the software. He is very nice to deal with. It's been a while since I used this software, but as I recall you have to type in the path to where your pp's are stored. Why he doesn't have the ability to click to the path is beyond me, but alas, he does not. Bottom line: You have to know exactly the path. Use the Windows explorer and go into where your store your pp's. Choose one of the files and right click on it. This will open a Properties box. In this box, it will show the location (path) for where your files are located. This is what you want to type in the appropriate area of the program.

Good luck.

Tom
08-28-2005, 09:39 PM
I love that name - Wononce! :ThmbUp:

Check out this thread:

http://paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17210&highlight=sprints

wononce
08-29-2005, 06:53 AM
thanks for the help .will try what has been suggested. :wononce

wononce
08-29-2005, 07:54 PM
to: all who answered the call for help.
THANK YOU ALL. :jump: the progam works,
now all we have to do is make a few $$$$.
thanks again , what a great bunch.
wononce