PDA

View Full Version : SAR SUN

SAL
08-28-2005, 12:26 PM
Picks for Saratoga Sunday:

R1 #4 Full Flow-Old timer returns quickly for new barn. He had the misfortune of getting caught trying to close in some slow paced races in his last two. Honest runner should get a more honest pace in today’s opener.

R2 #8 Truly Alone-Breeding is good for FTS, Stevens sees fit to ride here.

R3 Pass. If the ML fav runs anywhere near his race this is over.

R4 #5 Champagne Ending-Lost all chance when she checked while moving with the leaders in her last. Has been drilling regularly in the am since then, including a nice blowout a few days ago. Should be tough here.

R5 #1a It’s Just a Dream-I suspect that this entry will be heavily supported so I may just use him in serial bets. War Chant has been doing very well with FTS, and his runners seem to be taking to the turf as well. Added to the fact that the Pletcher/Velazquez dynamic duo wins over 20% with FTS.

R6 #3 Picata-Has excuses in her recent poor efforts. Trainer/jock click at over 20% together. She has some sprint figs that match up well with this field. Price should be good.

R7 #3 Broadway View-Her dirt efforts have been solid. I think that JR may send Philanthropist after Bailey’s runner early, and this runner may benefit from that battle.

R8 #3 Who’s Cozy-Very likely to establish a clear early lead here. If she’s left alone up front early she’ll be tough to run down.

R9 #2 Happy Ticket-No shame in losing to Madcap Escapade for her only defeat. She’ll get first run when Forest Music starts wilting in the final 1/8.

R10 #5 Theclassichopper-Shorter distance should definitely help this runner. May get the lead in here early. Worth taking a shot if she goes at double digit odds.