PDA

View Full Version : Ann Coulter Right wing Whacko

ljb
08-27-2005, 09:18 AM
Well now this nut has called New Yorkers cowards. The only redeeming thing this kook has is a large adams apple. :D :D :D

Tom
08-27-2005, 09:38 AM
Wacko? Maybe,

Babe? fer sure. That makes up for a lot.

There is more to life than politics.

;)

ljb
08-27-2005, 11:32 AM
Here is your babe.http://www.godandcountryevent.com/images/ann-big.jpg
Note the protuding adams apple. :D
But you don't have a chance she says you are a coward. :D

46zilzal
08-27-2005, 11:51 AM
you fogot idiot in your description, but then this one says sanything to keep in the limelight.

toetoe
08-27-2005, 12:55 PM
Such a lovely young blonde lady. Why dye the roots brown? Indeed a puzzlement.

JustRalph
08-27-2005, 01:48 PM
Well now this nut has called New Yorkers cowards. The only redeeming thing this kook has is a large adams apple. :D :D :D

could you maybe source your accusation? I would like to read it........is it from her website?

Steve 'StatMan'
08-27-2005, 01:57 PM
No Adam's Apple here. Might have had a lump in her throat when I told her I had to go back to Chicago :lol: Okay, I'm just having fun there.

She would be rather tough to live with, though. Some nights after hearing too much politics even I'd be tempted to tell her to put a sock in it. Then she'd probably tell me to put it in a sock. :D ;)

kenwoodallpromos
08-27-2005, 02:13 PM
She is at least as funny as Jon Stewart!LOL!

ljb
08-27-2005, 02:44 PM
could you maybe source your accusation? I would like to read it........is it from her website?
She made the statement on Hannity and Combs (sp). Do a google search and you will find a link to her statement.

Steve 'StatMan'
08-27-2005, 02:54 PM
Not sure if he meant your accuasation of the New Yorkers and Cowards (true) or the Adam's Apple.

Not sure if she made a joke that "bomed" (pun slightly intended) or what. I learned how resilent New Yorkers are when trouble strikes by how they came together at 9/11. I'm sure she did too.

Frankly, I think her statement should have been (and I'll say it) "New Yorkers aren't cowards, but why do so many of them favor poliiticans and parties with wimpy foreign policy approaches?"

ljb
08-27-2005, 04:11 PM
Not sure if he meant your accuasation of the New Yorkers and Cowards (true) or the Adam's Apple.

Not sure if she made a joke that "bomed" (pun slightly intended) or what. I learned how resilent New Yorkers are when trouble strikes by how they came together at 9/11. I'm sure she did too.

Frankly, I think her statement should have been (and I'll say it) "New Yorkers aren't cowards, but why do so many of them favor poliiticans and parties with wimpy foreign policy approaches?"
Your statement is too wordy for Ann, she can only handle one line smears. Maybe her adams apple keeps her from saying too many words at once. :lol:

ljb
08-29-2005, 04:15 PM
Well Tom,
Your babe just got booted by the Arizona Star. Who will be next to out this kook?
http://www.dailystar.com/dailystar/opinion/90500.php

DJofSD
08-29-2005, 06:55 PM
So Ann is no longer going to be a regular columnist in the 'zony paper. BFD.

OBTW, do you know who Tony Snow is? Do you happen to know that he substitutes on Rush's program?

Unless you have a personal axe to grind with AC I really don't think you have that much to to crow about. But then I'm not surprise there's some degree of happiness associated with the misfortunes of another.

DJofSD

ljb
08-29-2005, 07:13 PM
I don't know who Tony Snow is. He is just another one of them right wingnuts on the foreign owned Faux network. (broadcasting wing of the neocon party).
I have no personal ax to grind with any of those kooks. I do think they are out of control, so called Christians calling for the assassination of an elected leader of Venezuela and this Coulter babe calling New Yorkers cowards. Who was walking the streets of N.Y. on 9/11 while your fearless leader hid in some airport hanger?
And by the way are you encouraging your children/grandchildren to join the armed forces to help fight over there ?

JustRalph
08-29-2005, 07:31 PM
I don't know who Tony Snow is. He is just another one of them right wingnuts on the foreign owned Faux network. (broadcasting wing of the neocon party). I have no personal ax to grind with any of those kooks. I do think they are out of control, so called Christians calling for the assassination of an elected leader of Venezuela and this Coulter babe calling New Yorkers cowards. Who was walking the streets of N.Y. on 9/11 while your fearless leader hid in some airport hanger? And by the way are you encouraging your children/grandchildren to join the armed forces to help fight over there ?

So misguided, out of touch and completely wrong on so many fronts. You are the heart and soul of why the Dems are where they are today.

Tony Snow is a conservative who is more "in" in Washington. He may not be as curt or "bombastic" as Ann Coulter, but he is every bit as much a conservative thinker. Not to mention coming off a terrible bout with cancer. He still has some of his plumbing missing........and faces more surgery.

I find it odd that the person in charge of redesigning the op-ed pages remarks about doing market research etc and freely admits that he used the input of just 300 emailers. ???? How many subscribers do they have? three thousand? I would hope they would poll a larger sample .........but what the heck.......it's their rag.........

DJofSD
08-29-2005, 07:51 PM
And by the way are you encouraging your children/grandchildren to join the armed forces to help fight over there ?

I hope that when the time comes for my son to make a decission about the military, he'll have an understanding that there are things larger than himself and that there things worth dying for.

I'm curious to know. How does a liberal define duty?

DJofSD

ljb
08-29-2005, 10:36 PM

I hope that when the time comes for my son to make a decission about the military, he'll have an understanding that there are things larger than himself and that there things worth dying for.

I'm curious to know. How does a liberal define duty?

DJofSD
According to the online dictionary duty is defined as:
" An act or a course of action that is required of one by position, social custom, law, or religion: Do your duty to your country."
I have no disagreement with this definition.

Lefty
08-30-2005, 08:09 PM
lbj, Physiology lesson: Women do not have an Adams Apple. Surprised our dr 46zilly didn't mention that.
lbj, You say you don't know who Tony Snow is and then right away you called him a rightwing kook? How do you know he's a kook if you don't even know who the hell he is?
lbj, you're still bent out of shape that a private citizen called for an assination of a supposed enemy. Would you be outraged if you knew that an advisor to the Pres called for an assination?
Here's the link. I wanna see some outrage
http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2005/8/24/122804.shtml?et=y

ljb
08-30-2005, 08:21 PM
lbj, Physiology lesson: Women do not have an Adams Apple. Surprised our dr 46zilly didn't mention that.
lbj, You say you don't know who Tony Snow is and then right away you called him a rightwing kook? How do you know he's a kook if you don't even know who the hell he is?
lbj, you're still bent out of shape that a private citizen called for an assination of a supposed enemy. Would you be outraged if you knew that an advisor to the Pres called for an assination?
Here's the link. I wanna see some outrage
http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2005/8/24/122804.shtml?et=y
Lefty,
Lefty lesson: I know that. Tony Snow was described as working for faux infotainment network. Do they have any that are not rightwing kooks?
Wasn't that Rove for Bush senior ? Oh wait a minute, Bush senior fired Rove for some other illegal activity. Steph***** was a private citizen when he wrote the column for newsweek. So I guess you just jammed yourself. :bang: :bang: :bang:

Tom
08-30-2005, 09:58 PM
Lefty - TWO private citizens called for it. Me and Pat.

Bang Bang.:jump:

ljb
08-30-2005, 10:00 PM
Yes tom but according to Ann you are a coward and what you call for doesn't count. :D

Lefty
08-31-2005, 01:39 AM
lbj, Fox has plenty of people who aren't rightwing. I have listed them for you a couple of times. You really have a very selective mem, but most libs do. Just a couple offhand, Alan Colmes, Ed Beckel, Lanny Davis, Gretta Van Sustrend, Susan Estrich, and many more have worked or been guests.

So where's your outrage about Steph? You and the so called mainstream media outraged about Pat but no outrage about Steph. Typical.

ljb
08-31-2005, 09:20 AM
lbj,
So where's your outrage about Steph? You and the so called mainstream media outraged about Pat but no outrage about Steph. Typical.
So where is your defense of Steph ? You and the rightwing defended and supported Pat's call for murdering a foreign leader but no defense of Steph. Typical.

Lefty
08-31-2005, 11:49 AM
I know you are memory challenged, but I did not defend Robertson. I merely said he was a private citizen. You are the one that jumped all over Robertson but did not do the same for Steph. YOU are the one that started the thread. YOU are the hypocrite, not me. Your sorry attempt to turn it around after YOU are the one that got "froggy" is pathetic. I was responding to YOU on the thread that YOU started and not the other way around.

ljb
08-31-2005, 12:10 PM
I know you are memory challenged, but I did not defend Robertson. I merely said he was a private citizen. You are the one that jumped all over Robertson but did not do the same for Steph. YOU are the one that started the thread. YOU are the hypocrite, not me. Your sorry attempt to turn it around after YOU are the one that got "froggy" is pathetic. I was responding to YOU on the thread that YOU started and not the other way around.
Oh Lefty,
Now you are going into the spin mode. You spouted the Limbaugh line after Robertson made his atrocious statement. Sometimes I feel sorry for you Lefty.

Lefty
08-31-2005, 12:47 PM
Another non-post, no reply to the argument. You were not outraged about Pat, but were about Robertson. YOU started the thread and have expressed your outrage more than once; about Robertson but not Steph. I am not outraged about either one and merely pointed out your hyprocrisy. Wanna feel sorry, feel sorry for yourself. You're the one that constantly gets it wrong, like saying Fox has no libs working there. I'm laughing at you, lbj.

ljb
08-31-2005, 06:27 PM
Lefty,
Robertson is seen daily on TV as a leader of the christian coalition. There are many who follow his advice/suggestions as if it were from God. Much like you follow Limbaugh. Robertson recommended breaking one of the commandments. Such hypocrisy is outrageous. To the best of my knowledge Steph does not have a cult following. He does not profess to be a christian leader. And last but not least you probably didn't even know about steph's statement until you googled him.

Lefty
08-31-2005, 06:42 PM
lbj, so what? Steph is on ABC and prob has 10 times the viewers Robertson has. I didn't google him but that's beside the point. The point is: How can you condemn one and not the other. I know, you're a lib and that's what you do...

Steve 'StatMan'
08-31-2005, 07:57 PM
Steph was a part of the government, and someone who could actually work to carry it out!

Killing of one's enemy for protection of others, under certain circumstances, is not a sin.

You wouldn't know about most of the stories you post unless you were searcing for them, either. Forget the Googling - it's here to stay. And gee, I thought you liked finding important things on the internet for the edification of others!

Steph doesn't have a cult following? Well, now he's a publicly well known Democrat with his own T.V. show at least. Are any of their members like a se people like a 'cult'? I'm starting to wonder sometimes. Are there more Democrats than Christians in the U.S.? Yes. Does Steph speak for all Democrats - Certainly Not. Does Robertson speak for all Christians (Both Democrats and Republicans), as well as all Republicans and the U.S. Government? Certainly Not!

I'm not sure, but wasn't Steph a Strategist? I'm not sure of Carl Rove's role, but wasn't Steph in a similar role?

ljb
08-31-2005, 08:10 PM
lbj, so what? Steph is on ABC and prob has 10 times the viewers Robertson has. I didn't google him but that's beside the point. The point is: How can you condemn one and not the other. I know, you're a lib and that's what you do...
Ok Lefty, Steph is a low rent sleeze bag.

DJofSD
08-31-2005, 08:45 PM
Robertson recommended breaking one of the commandments. Such hypocrisy is outrageous.

A liberal leveling such a charge is the ultimate expression of hypocrisy.

Violating a code, standard, philosophy or religous tenent is always a disappointment. But at least he has one.

DJofSD

PaceAdvantage
08-31-2005, 11:16 PM
There are many who follow his advice/suggestions as if it were from God. Much like you follow Limbaugh.

And you know this how? Feel free to choose from either sentence when responding.

Lefty
08-31-2005, 11:26 PM
lbj, you mean you think one of Robertson's congregation might knock off the venuzuelan leader?

ljb
09-01-2005, 09:49 AM
lbj, you mean you think one of Robertson's congregation might knock off the venuzuelan leader?
In a way yes. Does anyone know where Eric Rudolph got his guidance or motivation ?

ljb
09-01-2005, 09:52 AM
And you know this how? Feel free to choose from either sentence when responding.
Just by the facts, Robertson created the Christian coalition and they put Bush in office. Lefty responds to any and all events with the Limbaugh line.

Lefty
09-01-2005, 11:38 AM
lbj, I don't think the misguided Rudolph took his cue from Robertson, but if ya wanna play the blame game did you know that the Unabomber had Al Gore's book in his cabin. There ya go.
I respond with the Limbaugh line? Laughable. I don't get to listen to Rush much anymore and if you don't listen to Rush how do you know what his line is? I respond with logic and commonsense, you're always parroting the libs. That's okay, you're a lib and i'm a conservative. But when I show you the hypocrisy of you and your fellow libs you always respond with nonsense or a weak attempt at humor. I often resopond off the top of my head because i know what my views are.

46zilzal
09-01-2005, 01:21 PM
a prominant larynx is NOT limited to just men

ljb
09-01-2005, 01:22 PM
Well I am sorry you don't get to listen to Rush much anymore. Fortunately you still have his website to get your fill of hate-mongering. From what I hear both Rush and Hannity are losing listeners fast. Local sports talk shows are gaining ground fast on these two. Seems the people are filled up with there hate filled drivel. :D :D :D

JustRalph
09-01-2005, 02:24 PM
From what I hear both Rush and Hannity are losing listeners fast. Local sports talk shows are gaining ground fast on these two.:D :D :D

You hear wrong.......they both maintain their listeners. The ratings are available.
Look them up. Stop listening to Al Franken and look it up.

ljb
09-01-2005, 02:44 PM
just,
I looked it up and this is what I found.
snippet:
"Locally, conservative-talk icon Rush Limbaugh's show has lost 43 percent of its audience among 25- to 54-year-olds in the past year. Sean Hannity's show is down a whopping 63 percent."

http://www.startribune.com/stories/389/5569938.html

JustRalph
09-01-2005, 03:26 PM
You didn't say it was for just one small city area.

Twin cities minnesota.........

Example: Minneapolis
Total Population in that demographic group 185843 persons.
multiply by : .60 = 111506 persons lost if Rush loses 60% of the audience
This assumes that every person in the demographic listens to Rush.

So he loses maybe 60,000 listeners in the market. He has 18-20million listeners a week. He loses about 1/4 of 1 percent listeners in one market. I can see how that could be done......easily diverted to sports or whatever if the local community is following a sports team etc. How about Rush changes stations? That could do it too........the point being it is a drop in the bucket.......you made it sound like it was a national trend. .........60% loss in listeners.......hmmmm. Maybe I should have expected nothing less...........from you........

ljb
09-01-2005, 03:37 PM
Just,
You like ls, are beginning to stretch it a bit. This is a big market and this is just the beginning. In a couple years these dudes will be broadcasting from a 500 watt station in the hills of North Carolina. (There is a group there that wants to secede from the U.S.) :D

JustRalph
09-01-2005, 05:11 PM
Just,
You like ls, are beginning to stretch it a bit. This is a big market and this is just the beginning. In a couple years these dudes will be broadcasting from a 500 watt station in the hills of North Carolina. (There is a group there that wants to secede from the U.S.) :D

yeah........Al Franken told you so huh? He will be lucky if he is still on the air in 2 months..............

Btw, those numbers I quoted are the actual numbers and demographics from the last census.........

ljb
09-01-2005, 06:55 PM
just,
I have never heard Al Franken on the radio. I have seen him on tv a couple of times. The link I provided was to a local newspaper in the area, I believe. Al Franken had nothing to do with it. Again you are stretching it a bit. Come back to reality just or we may have to put you back or your meds. ;)

Lefty
09-01-2005, 07:26 PM
Rush and Sean could lose HALF their audience and still have more than any lib. Not gonna happen, Cap'n.

Tom
09-01-2005, 08:01 PM
Unlike Ljb, I listen to the other side's radio.

I listen to Air America more than I do Rush, Hannity, etc.
(I am listening to Savage more than anything nowadays.)

Ed Shultz, Randi Rhodes, Al Frankestein, some Brittish babe....one thing they all hav ein common is that like Ljb, they offer no facts, no evidence, just moronic drivle day in day out. They are lightweights who continue to mouth lies even after their stories are proven wrong in mainstream media.
Air America has less credibility than the Cartoon Network.
It is a collectin of losers who flock together to foster each others shattered dreams after reality smacks them in the back of the head every November.

Listen, listen for 30 minutes to Randi Rhodes, any night, and you understand what I mean.

PaceAdvantage
09-02-2005, 01:48 AM
Randi Rhodes....man, she couldn't even come up with an original name?? LOL