PDA

View Full Version : From the lighter side.....

Tom
08-27-2005, 01:10 AM
The situation with illegal aliens is getting out of hand....

Tom
08-27-2005, 01:12 AM
Heard on Jay Leno tonight...

"The price of gas is so high, guys in LA are hiring hookers to siphone tanks for them!"

In his truth in labeling segment, Pizza boxes now contain this waring label:
"Possible side effects include unwarraned paranoia - that person following you is probably your ASS!"

trying2win
08-28-2005, 01:29 AM
Two questions, I hope someone can answer:

1. First, does anyone wanting to add a light humor attachment here on this thread, have to get permission from PA first?

2. If not, what's the procedure for adding an funny photo let's say, on to a post on this thread?

Thanks,

T2W

trying2win
08-28-2005, 02:27 AM
I had a laugh when I received some spam lately from somebody allegedly named LEO SHAFTO, offering his sports picks. I checked and he does have a website. However, you'd think that even if that was his real name, that he'd change it. Some people might doubt his credibility if they saw his name online...LOL.

T2W

JustRalph
08-28-2005, 12:43 PM
Two questions, I hope someone can answer:

1. First, does anyone wanting to add a light humor attachment here on this thread, have to get permission from PA first?

2. If not, what's the procedure for adding an funny photo let's say, on to a post on this thread?

Thanks,

T2W

What Are Attachments? The administrator may allow you to use the attachment feature of this forum, which gives you the ability to attach files of certain types to your posts. This could be an image, a text document, a zip file etc. There will be a limit to the file size of any attachments you make, as the forums should not be used as an extension of your hard disk!

To attach a file to a new post, simply click the [Browse] button at the bottom of the post composition page, and locate the file that you want to attach from your local hard drive.

Only certain types of files may be attached: these are the valid file extensions for files to be attached to this forum: bmp doc gif jpe jpeg jpg pdf png psd txt zip.

After posting, the attachment will show up in the body of your message. To view the contents of the attachment (if it is not already displayed) simply click the filename link that appears next to the attachment icon images/attach/attach.gif.

trying2win
08-28-2005, 12:47 PM
Ralph,

Thanks for the info.

T2W

ljb
08-29-2005, 12:25 AM
Sister Mary, who worked for a home health agency, was out making her rounds visiting homebound patients when she ran out of gas.

As luck would have it a gas station was just a block away. She walked to the station to borrow a gas can and buy some gas.

The attendant told her the only gas can he owned had been loaned out but she could wait until it was returned.

Since the nun was on the way to see a patient, she decided not to wait and walked back to her car.

She looked for something in her car that she could fill with gas and spotted the bedpan she was taking to the patient.

Always resourceful she carried the bedpan to the station, filled it with gas, and carried the full bedpan back to her car.

As she was pouring the gas into her tank two men watched from across the street.

One of them turned to the other and said, "If it starts, I'm turning Catholic!