PDA

View Full Version : Del Mar Saturday 8/27 Contest

Tor Ekman
08-26-2005, 11:18 PM
Well, unlike Thursday's winner, at least I can understand how someone could have selected Friday's winner.

Anyway, here are Saturday's pp's:

http://www.dmtc.com/frame.php?c=contest&f=/racinginfo/pp/bris/050827.pdf

Good Luck, and Let's Go Mets!

Tor Ekman
08-26-2005, 11:27 PM
I'm going to go with River's Prayer to be gunned to the lead and wire the field.

River's Prayer to win.

Let's Go Mets!

cnollfan
08-26-2005, 11:44 PM
Slick Road. I'm looking to play horses that had posts 1 and 2 sprinting early in the Del Mar meet.

toetoe
08-27-2005, 01:03 AM
Y'know, without your exhortation for the Metropolitans, my Giants might pull out a victory tonight. It's YOUR FAULT!

toetoe
08-27-2005, 01:20 AM
Great race! Morning line is nuts, I think. Calamity June, Indian Breeze, and Wild Fit are pretty much the same filly! Calamity June was at odds-on last time, and now is at 15-to-1. That said, I'm going for I Can See. The cj figures are low, but I've noticed that De Leon's horses are rarely short. When Rena De Sonora debuted at a big price, she reared up AFTER the start to fall far to the back, then just went way wide on the turn, blew by the field and drew off. Her last race was a game win on turf, from behind. This gal today gets 7f. and the probability of a hot pace. I guess I'm saying that with a pace meltdown, she won't need a huge fig improvement to win.
In case of scratch, Calamity June.
p.s. I know she started in maiden claimers, but De Leon owns her and probably bred her cheaply. I think she's a runner.

chrisg
08-27-2005, 03:17 AM
33=2-6-5 :faint:

You mean we're not supposed to pick who is gonna finish last? ;) :D

PA, any chance of getting a "Smilie" that pukes? :D

Ok, down to business. I like the Mullins' filly Wild Fit, but I ain't betting her.

I'm going $100 to place on Golden Silk. She gets going easily; I like that. No blinkers, no shadow roll, didn't mine the dirt in her face in her debut...she's a racehorse.

:ThmbUp: :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp:

analyzer
08-27-2005, 05:07 AM
Although #9 Bully Bones seems to be the logical choice but I think a thief may be in the midst. The entry of #1 Mystery Girl and 1A Diplomat Lady appear to have a plan to try to upset. A scratch of one or both parts of the entry would be no surprise. Sure lots of E and EP types in this race to try #9 Bully Bones. We'll know more after scratches. Good luck to all.

Jinxed
08-27-2005, 01:22 PM
I like Indian Breeze to win this one.