PDA

View Full Version : Jose Santos

Figman
08-26-2005, 07:45 AM
Santos bashers - please read.
http://tinyurl.com/d5hgn

Ron
08-26-2005, 10:22 AM
That's uncalled for. Just because someone doesn't like a jockey's riding style doesn't mean they wouldn't show sympathy for this.

toetoe
08-26-2005, 12:03 PM
My daughter had surgery for scoleosis at age 14. It was terrifying. I went across the street to mug somebody for carfare home. As I dodged traffic, I had tears in my eyes. It was just the Oakland smog, but I still had tears. After I got the money, the little old lady was crying, too. Not a dry eye in the 'hood. And don't forget:
God Bless America.
Let's go door-to-door and house-to-house, and ferret out every last sex offender in the land. No other perp does it for us quite like a c.s.e.
Vic Stauffer has the voice of an angel.
Little Jean-Luc Samyn was abused as a child, forced to work as an elf at Macy's. Just terrible. So lay off.

rokitman
08-26-2005, 12:39 PM
When they sew up the hole in his brain, we'll be getting somewhere. But then again, Ramon Dominguez has been looking a helluva lot more like Santos to me at Saratoga than he does when he's on the Mid-Atlantic circuit.

JustRalph
08-26-2005, 01:26 PM
When they sew up the hole in his brain, we'll be getting somewhere.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

xfile
08-26-2005, 01:32 PM
Santos bashers - please read.
http://tinyurl.com/d5hgn

Why they bash Santos i'll never understand. The guy rides to win and yes he takes some risks out there and sometimes they work and sometimes not. But at least you know he's giving his heart and soul on the mount. :cool:

toetoe
08-26-2005, 02:37 PM
Maybe it's the lack of a killer instinct. He just doesn't look like he's gonna kick your #ss. The best riders have that swagger. He just seems to have that 'what do I do now' look instead of 'Oh, yeah, watch this!' I don't hate him. Sometimes he has a sleeper that I'm confident will run for him. Other times his strangle-a-turfer-all-around-on-the-rail style looks like a perfect fit, and I'll gladly play him.

Observer
08-30-2005, 11:16 AM
Sounds to me like Jose has had a lot going on recently .. and this just underscores how it's so easily forgotten that other people have lives and personal issues beyond a job.