PDA

View Full Version : This forum is a good place to-----

twindouble
08-24-2005, 11:19 AM
socialize. :) So far for me it far exceeds other forums I've been on. I say socialize because that's what I'm doing and without a doubt we have something in common. Compliments to PA for keeping it together and to those that post here. When I first signed on here my plans were to create my own online forum, don't see a need for that as of now. This has been a pleasant surprise.

Good luck today,

T.D.

kev
08-24-2005, 01:30 PM
I 2nd that.

melrose
08-24-2005, 02:00 PM
I'm sure alot of us appreciate his time and efforts in maintaining this site.

I'd just like to say Thanks!!

kev
08-24-2005, 06:09 PM
PA step up to the keyboard and tell us a little something about yourself and why and when you started this site?? You might have already done this. Thanks.......

Skanoochies
08-24-2005, 11:07 PM
I agree, best site by far. Thanks P.A. :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp:

PaceAdvantage
08-25-2005, 02:30 AM
PA step up to the keyboard and tell us a little something about yourself and why and when you started this site?? You might have already done this. Thanks.......

I'm a fairly private person....LOL

Started the site when the DRF board went to a registration required format, back in 1999 (Feb or March?). Of course, my open board soon required ME to go to a registration-required format, so I guess I'm a hypocrite....LOL

I think there is a site on the web where you can go and see what this website looked like 5 or 6 years ago....

www.waybackmachine.org (http://www.waybackmachine.org)

It's actually pretty wild to go back and read the stuff I was putting up here...LOL

kev
08-25-2005, 05:58 PM
Thanks, that was cool.

The Judge
08-25-2005, 07:24 PM
That was amazing ,never heard of Wayback before. This board is a great place to share ideas and argue it out with some knowledgeable people.

Thanks P.A