PDA

View Full Version : Prado pulled to MUCH

WINMANWIN
08-22-2005, 08:37 PM
Anyone see Prado's ride in the last today. He was on the FAVORITE 4 to 5 SHOT UNNERVING, THE LAST 50 YARDS OR SO, HE STIFFED the Horse.
He Ppulled the REINS, Gingerly :( and made sure he finished 4th. EXACTA came back SHORT :faint: I Wonder if the NY.R.A watchdog GETNICK & GETNICK GET E-MAILS or Phone Calls from Time to Time, with BLATANT Injustices like I SAW Today. I hope these JOCKS Realize, its an Art to PUT ON A GOOD SHOW, and when they take there profession for Granted, It's an Aberration to ALL GAMBLERS :mad: The STIFF should be Addressed by the Stewards, GETNICK & GETNICK, AND The WORLD WIDE WRESTLING ASSOCIATION, As this SHOW IS GETTING REALLY OLD :sleeping:

the little guy
08-22-2005, 08:53 PM
I was alive with that hanging roach in the Pick-4, and while I know what you're referring to, as he did take ahold of him VERY late once he couldn't even get third, to insinuate that he held the horse is ludicrous. He gave the horse ( and in this equine's case I use the term loosely ) a perfect ride and the plug simply refuses to win. It's not like we didn't have a fair warning simply reading his pps.

Or, perhaps I misread your post, and you are just joking around.

Bubbles
08-22-2005, 08:58 PM
You older guys really think alike, my dad and I went today, he said the exact same thing! :D

Believe me, that was my single in the late Pick 3, I had the 11-1 shot in the feature, had a nice $76 and change payoff going. I'm as ticked as you are. Dad also thought he saw Prado leaning over to talk to Santos as the 10 went by him, although I'm not sure if there's truth to that. I say look at the horse first. Not to sound like a fool, which I probably am anyway, but look at the horse before anything, make sure he was all right. For all we know, there may have been something wrong with him. If there was, make it known, understood, and move on. If he came back sound and cool, then summon BOTH Prado and Santos to the steward's office and grill them like cheap burgers. Also, if there WAS foul play, suspend whoever was guilty through at LEAST Travers Day. Make them miss the biggest day of the meet, and you set an example that there's no BS allowed at Saratoga, and that if you break the rules, you're going to pay.

Hope to see you at Saratoga, WMW!

WINMANWIN
08-22-2005, 09:15 PM
Andy I watch you when your on at SIRO'S and see you at the track often.
I like you and can understand your siding. Granted, Prado let up some, maybe
he got SCARED somewhat and didnt want to CLIP HEELS, But it didn't appear that he was checked or about to be. Another 1 for the watch List, Guess Serpe was COLD today with PRADO as Evidenced in the 2nd & 4th. TUFF GAME INDEED :bang: I also shouldn't complain much, When I caught CHOWDER'S FIRST/ SERPE Trainee the other day, A NICE Mutual, As you also caught some JOY WITH THAT PRICE, someone's is listening Andy ;) Andy when you get a chance, Your a BIG REPLAY GUY, Go back to the 6th race on AUG 4th, and please tell me what RAMON DOMINQUEZ is doing in the last 20 yards of that race :mad: It certainly appears to me he WANTED NO PART OF THE EXACTA :ThmbDown: To be honest, my eyes are going somewhat, At some tracks I cant EVEN SEE the saddle cloth #'s anymore when they cross the FINISH LINE OR DURING THE RACE, BUT I haven't been PRESCRIBED Glasses, and iF YOUR APPLYING these Jocks are SAINTS, I dare the STEWARDS OR GETNICK & GETNICK TO POLYTEST these CHOIRBOYS ;)

Figman
08-22-2005, 09:19 PM
Winmanwin,
Getnick and Getnick is no longer at NYRA nor associated in any type of NYRA oversight. Their appointment ended in July

John
08-22-2005, 09:22 PM
I thought he was tired and Prado was trying to keep his head up so he would not fall down. If he was stiffed it was at the barn.He certainly was not a fit horse.

Winmanwin, When we are up at Saratoga lets ask Prado.You speak spanish.Don't you.

John

Bubbles
08-22-2005, 09:24 PM
Andy I watch you when your on at SIRO'S and see you at the track often.
I like you and can understand your siding. Granted, Prado let up some, maybe
he got SCARED somewhat and didnt want to CLIP HEELS, But it didn't appear that he was checked or about to be. Another 1 for the watch List, Guess Serpe was COLD today with PRADO as Evidenced in the 2nd & 4th. TUFF GAME INDEED :bang: I also shouldn't complain much, When I caught CHOWDER'S FIRST/ SERPE Trainee the other day, A NICE Mutual, As you also caught some JOY WITH THAT PRICE, someone's is listening Andy ;) Andy when you get a chance, Your a BIG REPLAY GUY, Go back to the 6th race on AUG 4th, and please tell me what RAMON DOMINQUEZ is doing in the last 20 yards of that race :mad: It certainly appears to me he WANTED NO PART OF THE EXACTA :ThmbDown: To be honest, my eyes are going somewhat, At some tracks I cant EVEN SEE the saddle cloth #'s anymore when they cross the FINISH LINE OR DURING THE RACE, BUT I haven't been PRESCRIBED Glasses, and iF YOUR APPLYING these Jocks are SAINTS, I dare the STEWARDS OR GETNICK & GETNICK TO POLYTEST these CHOIRBOYS ;)

Siro's? WMW, unless you can see into the future, you got the wrong guy, I've never set foot into that place! :D

John
08-22-2005, 09:29 PM
BUBBLES, I think winmanwin is refering to "The little Guy"

socantra
08-22-2005, 09:31 PM
Just curious; why would you keep betting real money on a game you are convinced is so obviously crooked?

socamtra...

Bubbles
08-22-2005, 09:34 PM
BUBBLES, I think winmanwin is refering to "The little Guy"D'oh. Sorry for the mix-up, lol.

WINMANWIN
08-22-2005, 09:37 PM
Winmanwin,
Getnick and Getnick is no longer at NYRA nor associated in any type of NYRA oversight. Their appointment ended in July

Too bad for us GAMBLERS, Like I said, these Jocks cant get LAX WHEN ITS SHOW TIME, GETNICK & GETNICK MAY NOT BE WATCHING ANYMORE, BUT
WE ARE. HIP HIP HOORAY, N.Y.R.A get's a new franchise in 2007, cause GETNICK & GETNICK helped them get there act together, LET THE SHOW ROLL ALONG ! :rolleyes:

kenwoodallpromos
08-22-2005, 09:48 PM
Personnally I cannot tell if a jockey is doing something wrong most of the time; and even if wrong, then for what reason?
But what I am wondering is if it is good not to bet the same jockey all day after you suspect a less-than-quality ride early for any reason, in case the jockey is a little sore or hurt or weak from losing weight or the trainers are giving tired mounts for some reason?

WINMANWIN
08-22-2005, 09:49 PM
I thought he was tired and Prado was trying to keep his head up so he would not fall down. If he was stiffed it was at the barn.He certainly was not a fit horse.

Winmanwin, When we are up at Saratoga lets ask Prado.You speak spanish.Don't you.

John

Believe me John, Them Jocks had ENUFF of me for 5 days 2 weeks ago :D
I saw one prominent Jockey partying at a CLUB in downtown toga, My friend kinda got somewhat aggressive with him, he's 6' 9'' and he told us he wasnt a JOCKEY, His girlfriend then shouted, he's a jockey :lol: I'm just sorry we couldnt share a drink together, AS he was the HOTTEST Jock that week. If my friend didn't get SCARY with him, I woulda, coulda, shoulda, still BEEN AT THE GRAND OLD SPA ;)

saratoga guy
08-22-2005, 09:56 PM
I don't think he "stiffed" him but he certainly didn't seem to persevere in the last 100 yards and he pretty much gave a free pass to Super Nationals on his inside -- losing the show spot to that one.

WINMANWIN
08-22-2005, 09:59 PM
Personnally I cannot tell if a jockey is doing something wrong most of the time; and even if wrong, then for what reason?
But what I am wondering is if it is good not to bet the same jockey all day after you suspect a less-than-quality ride early for any reason, in case the jockey is a little sore or hurt or weak from losing weight or the trainers are giving tired mounts for some reason?

Good QUESTION, THATS WHAT MAKES THIS GAME SO INTERESTING AND CHALLENGING :bang: Take Jose Santos today, in the 1st he's on a dead CO FAVORITE. In the 4th he runs a questionable 2nd :confused: As I couldnt believe Santos got 2nd with the favorite, I thought he was gonna finish dead last just befor the clubhouse turn, but lasted for 2nd. In the 6th SANTOS had a nice priced winner that paid over $34.00 bucko's, and with his only other mount, in the FINALE he booted home an $11.00 bucko WINNER.

WINMANWIN
08-22-2005, 10:06 PM
[QUOTE=saratoga guy]I don't think he "stiffed" him but he certainly didn't seem to persevere in the last 100 yards and he pretty much gave a free pass to Super Nationals on his inside -- losing the show spot to that one.[/QUOTE

I like that word PERSEVERE, I just wouldnt use it if I was a STEWARD or WATCHDOG FOR N.Y.R.A, I would simply state, people are watching, and EVERYONE MUST TRY, I'm sure you dont want to CONFUSE these CHOIRBOYS
with DICTIONARY WORDS. :D

kenwoodallpromos
08-22-2005, 10:11 PM
Yep- I see a few that are DEAD tired from earning the favorite current status by working their hardest in previous races. Makes for good $34.00 winners if you can spot them! Isee a lot of 3/5's in N Ca who are overworked and the jockey cannot do much with them.

tholl
08-22-2005, 10:28 PM
An aquaintance of mine was one of four people live in the Saratoga showdown ($35K to the winner) as of this morning. He took Prado's horse in the last, think he feels bad ???

JustRalph
08-23-2005, 06:46 AM
Hey win........ I saw it and wondered what the hell he was doing too!

Now don't get too wound up yet. take care of yourself.........you got the rest of the meet to get through...;)

I hope you are feeling great! have fun...........

John
08-23-2005, 10:36 AM
Believe me John, Them Jocks had ENUFF of me for 5 days 2 weeks ago :D
I saw one prominent Jockey partying at a CLUB in downtown toga, My friend kinda got somewhat aggressive with him, he's 6' 9'' and he told us he wasnt a JOCKEY, His girlfriend then shouted, he's a jockey :lol: I'm just sorry we couldnt share a drink together, AS he was the HOTTEST Jock that week. If my friend didn't get SCARY with him, I woulda, coulda, shoulda, still BEEN AT THE GRAND OLD SPA ;)

Why would you want to listen to a pinhead, You are too good of an handicapper for that. What can a jockey tell you,"Horse worked great this morning." or the horse is feeling fine and should run good. If jock is doing something in the Jocks room or the the trainer has told him "no go" You and me will never know it. and believe me you are better not knowing.It only screws your mind up.

Her's a story for you. Yesterday at Suffolk Downs, A close friend of mine tells me that another friend of ours bought the horse that is running for $5000 claiming in the 4th race for for $1500 to be his after the race. Non winners of 2 life time, will fit nicely at NORTH HAMPTON FAIR. This Horse "SILLIESARAOFLUCENA" was shipped in from Delaware to a good Trainer and had fast early fractions. I thought this horse was a cinch and was to be my key in the p-3. But logic tells me if he is sold for $1500, he must be lame.so I take him out of my p-3. You guess it. SILLIESARAOFLUCENA wins the race.$4.20. end of story and my P-3 too.

WINMANWIN, just get to Saratoga, I will get a cot in my Motel room for you. Suff and CJ and me and the rest will love to have you guide us to few good winners.Most of all it will be a pleasure just to have you there with us.[ a few months ago you promised us you were coming this year.]

Make it happen

John

WINMANWIN
08-23-2005, 11:08 AM
Hey win........ I saw it and wondered what the hell he was doing too!

Now don't get too wound up yet. take care of yourself.........you got the rest of the meet to get through...;)

I hope you are feeling great! have fun...........

Thanks for asking Ralph :) I'm hanging in there, All the best.

WINMANWIN
08-23-2005, 11:22 AM
[QUOTE=John]Why would you want to listen to a pinhead, You are too good of an handicapper for that. What can a jockey tell you,"Horse worked great this morning." or the horse is feeling fine and should run good. If jock is doing something in the Jocks room or the the trainer has told him "no go" You and me will never know it. and believe me you are better not knowing.It only screws your mind up.

John, I know nothing is written in stone, and Jocks, Pinheads :lol: have no clue AT TIMES, Anything can happen once the gates open, but 1 mth ago at Monmouth Park, A jock was signing memorabilia for the DON MCBETH fund, I was talking to the Jock, going over his Mounts with him, He was nice Enuff to tell me about his 8 mounts ON THE DAY, He said 1 had a good chance, he was 7 to 1, finished 2nd. Mind you, he was 5/2 in 2 races and 4 to 5 in Another, and ZIPPO, not bad capping by my Boy that day. :ThmbUp:

WINMANWIN
08-23-2005, 11:25 AM
WINMANWIN, just get to Saratoga, I will get a cot in my Motel room for you. Suff and CJ and me and the rest will love to have you guide us to few good winners.Most of all it will be a pleasure just to have you there with us.[ a few months ago you promised us you were coming this year.]
Make it happen John[/QUOTE]

Thank you John, Thats very nice of you :ThmbUp:

John
08-23-2005, 12:12 PM
QUOTE.....John, I know nothing is written in stone, and Jocks, Pinheads :lol: have no clue AT TIMES,

WIN, everytime I ask a trainer or a jockey if they like a horse.I get the same answer: " The race is tough but, I got a shot." Now if the horse runs out,"see I told you it was a tough race." If he wins," I told you I had a shot."

I can look in the form and see it is a tough race and this horse has a shot.

Look at the 4th race at Saratoga yesterday, Your friend Gary Contessa,sent out a horse that in his last race was in open MSW.First time on the Turf 6 furlongs and that horse ran 22:0, 45:1 on the lead lost.unheard of fractions for the Turf......Today Contessa put him in with State Breds MSW,1 1/16 He ran 25:1, 51:0, won by 6 lengths $ 15.00 thank you.

WINMANWIN
08-23-2005, 03:35 PM
Look at the 4th race at Saratoga yesterday, Your friend Gary Contessa,sent out a horse that in his last race was in open MSW.First time on the Turf 6 furlongs and that horse ran 22:0, 45:1 on the lead lost.unheard of fractions for the Turf......Today Contessa put him in with State Breds MSW,1 1/16 He ran 25:1, 51:0, won by 6 lengths $ 15.00 thank you.

Nice capping John, Contessa has had a rough meet, He may be WORTH following the next 2 weeks. Good Luck

kenwoodallpromos
08-23-2005, 09:54 PM
I have neve3r taken the time to study this, but I think toward the end of meets knowledgeable trainers know which contender-type horses that fit certain conditions are left on the grounds or are about due to enter a race.
If I were a trainer I would try to keep records on the comuter so I could place my horses in races where the least number of contenders may enter. I should be doing that now! Maybe I could figure out trainers' placement thinking better.
Maybe have sort of a "horses to Watch" list broken down by race condition and purse.

John
08-24-2005, 11:10 AM
KEN, WINMANWIN knows Contessa and his way of thinking very well. two meets ago at Saratoga winmanwin came up with three Contessa horses. 1 won the other two won first asking at Belmont. If winmanwin says, watch Contessa, I WILL!!!!!

John

WINMANWIN
09-25-2005, 10:03 PM
Anyone see Prado's ride in the last today. He was on the FAVORITE 4 to 5 SHOT UNNERVING, THE LAST 50 YARDS OR SO, HE STIFFED the Horse.He pulled the REINS Gingerly, I Wonder if the NY.R.A watchdog GETNICK & GETNICK GET E-MAILS or Phone Calls from Time to Time, with BLATANT Injustices like I SAW Today. I hope these JOCKS Realize, its an Art to PUT ON A GOOD SHOW, and when they take there profession for Granted, It's an Aberration to ALL GAMBLERS.
WINMANWIN

[QUOTE=the little guy]I was alive with that hanging roach in the Pick-4, and while I know what you're referring to, as he did take ahold of him VERY late once he couldn't even get third, to insinuate that he held the horse is ludicrous. He gave the horse ( and in this equine's case I use the term loosely ) a perfect ride and the plug simply refuses to win. It's not like we didn't have a fair warning simply reading his pps.

Andy, I hope you followed this $12.00 buck winner to the window today, Beaten Favorite Made Amends, With the LIVE APPRENTICE. Certainly Made my day, as he Stalked the Speed and GOT THE MONEY ! :ThmbUp:

John
09-25-2005, 10:18 PM
Nice follow up - Winmanwin. I forgot about him.