PDA

View Full Version : Bellamy Road's next start

chrisg
08-22-2005, 06:34 PM
Where should Zito start Bellamy Road next?

cj
08-22-2005, 06:35 PM
An allowance somewhere, or a cheaper stake, but NOT either one of the races on Saturday.

Suff
08-22-2005, 06:37 PM
An allowance somewhere, or a cheaper stake, but NOT either one of the races on Saturday.

article in todays NY Post says they have already decided where he is going. Smoking two turn workout at Saratoga on Sunday.

Travers Bound. ( my guess) They don't want a piece of LITF.

chrisg
08-22-2005, 06:38 PM

I agree.

Suff
08-22-2005, 06:41 PM
BOSS HORSE APPEARS SET FOR TRAVERS
http://www.nypost.com/sports/27265.htm

Registration Required and not reccommended because story is fluffy

chrisg
08-22-2005, 06:44 PM
Hey Suff, maybe you or someone else here knows, is this quarter crack on Lost in the Fog new or a recurring problem?

Jinxed
08-22-2005, 06:57 PM
Maybe I'm becoming paranoid with all the young horses being retired. I have this sinking feeling we may have seen the last of Afleet Alex for one and I hope that I'm wrong. I feel the same way about Bellamy Road. I wonder if we are truly going to see a race out of this guy. Does anyone else feel these horses are going to the breeding shed much too young? :confused:

Suff
08-22-2005, 07:43 PM
Hey Suff, maybe you or someone else here knows, is this quarter crack on Lost in the Fog new or a recurring problem?

They are making noise about him working with Bar Shoes as if it is a new problem. 1/4'r cracks grow out in 60ish days... it isn't a reoccuring problem.

Farrier issues, and Health issues in general are a real weak suit in my understanding of thoroughbreds. But my uneducated guess is that it is a new issue....

WINMANWIN
08-22-2005, 08:20 PM
Zito has said on record, When this horse is RIGHT, He can run with ANY HORSE :eek: He also said the travers could be a bit to much, coming back
off the rest. The chit chat now is he wont be the favorite and he may be loose on the lead. Can the BOSS WIN 2 grade 1's at the SPA, in successive weekends ? Have fun this year Gents at the SPA. ;)

Suff
08-22-2005, 08:44 PM
Zito has said on record, When this horse is RIGHT, He can run with ANY HORSE :eek: He also said the travers could be a bit to much, coming back
off the rest. The chit chat now is he wont be the favorite and he may be loose on the lead. Can the BOSS WIN 2 grade 1's at the SPA, in successive weekends ? Have fun this year Gents at the SPA. ;)

winny... house is across the street from the greyhound station. 30 bucks Staten Island to Saratoga... Come up for a night.

BillW
08-22-2005, 08:46 PM
winny... house is across the street from the greyhound station. 30 bucks Staten Island to Saratoga... Come up for a night.

I second the motion! :ThmbUp:

WINMANWIN
08-22-2005, 09:24 PM
Just may SURPRISE YOU FINE GENTS, AND GO AGAIN THIS YEAR ! My TOGA
TEE-SHIRT COST ME A BUNDLE 2 WEEKS AGO, BUT there's nothing like SARATOGA, IT REALLY IS A JOY THERE :ThmbUp: WIN OR LOSE, ITS A DANDY :ThmbUp:

Suff
08-22-2005, 09:32 PM
Just may SURPRISE YOU FINE GENTS, AND GO AGAIN THIS YEAR ! My TOGA
TEE-SHIRT COST ME A BUNDLE 2 WEEKS AGO, BUT there's nothing like SARATOGA, IT REALLY IS A JOY THERE :ThmbUp: WIN OR LOSE, ITS A DANDY :ThmbUp:

If you come... I'm taking you downtown... we'll stop in every bar, get smashola.... and sleep in a couple of dumpsters outside the Oklahoma!:jump: :lol: