PDA

View Full Version : We may see a new influx of members

Jinxed
08-21-2005, 05:03 PM
Considering the fact that the DRF board is shot to Heck we might be getting people over here looking for sanity. Someone is ruining that board by pulling up posts from the early 2000's. Why they don't have an administrator to stop this kind of garbage I don't know, but people are desperately looking for other forums. I'm so glad we have people that care on this forum and keep the troublemakers out of here. Thank you PA and all the people that do such a great job of making this an enjoyable and sane board. :)

Tom
08-21-2005, 07:38 PM
We respect PA, bottom line. :ThmbUp:

And we don't say it enough, "Thank you, Mike." :)

Zaf
08-21-2005, 09:08 PM
Yes , Thanks PA (Mike) for my daily dose of horse racing reading / interaction.

ZAFONIC

Jinxed
08-21-2005, 11:23 PM
I don't know the PA administrator, but I am so glad this forum is not allowed to be turned into the circus that is prevailing on DRF. No one seems to care and no one is nice to anyone else. I saw someone on here a week or so ago causing some trouble, but he left on his own. I didn't bother responding to the person, because I knew the situation was well in hand on this board.

Thanks Mike. :)

And a great big thanks also to Bubbles for all the great contests he runs for us and all his hard work. :jump:

speculus
08-22-2005, 12:15 PM
for being ever-so-watchful, intelligent with a wonderful sense of proportion in nipping the troublemakers in the bud, I guess.