PDA

View Full Version : SAR SUN

SAL
08-21-2005, 12:34 PM
Picks for Saratoga Sunday:

R1 #4 Casper Peterson- Ran the two best races of his career on this surface last year. Fig off the layoff wasn’t that impressive, and that will help the price.

R2 #Christian X-Didn’t pick up his feet after big effort off the layoff. In that race he made a 6 wide move on the turn, and flattened out late. Has a nice drill since his last, expecting better today.

R3 #4 Heathrow-Has been running in good form since returning from the layoff. I like him to turn the tables on the ML favorite today.

R4 #6 Too Risky-JR hops off the ML fav to ride here. Both lifetime efforts were good ones, and he’s bred for the off going to boot.

R5 #5 Interceptor-Has very good win early breeding and JR sees fit to ride here.

R6 Pass

R7 #1a Sir Greeley-Probably ran his race in the turf tries, he just wasn’t good enough. Coa will probably gun for the lead here. Barn is having a tremendous meet.

R8 #4 Harbor Master-Ran about as well as could be expected after moving into a hot pace while wide. Showed that he didn’t have to have the lead in that effort though, so I like him here today.

R9 #6 Suave-Had a public workout in his return as a 4yo in last. He ran some figs last year that makes him competitive with this crew. ML fave will be overbet so I’ll take a shot here with him.

R10 #5 Downtownsundown-Very likely to get the pace she needs to set up her late run.

Ron
08-21-2005, 05:57 PM
Nice picks to close out the day! Taking another look at these was a saver!!!

shamrock
08-21-2005, 06:49 PM
$69 dd. once again thanks.

shamrock.