PDA

View Full Version : Lower 48 States Road Trip

Trijack
08-20-2005, 05:39 PM
For those interested. Joey wrote a final blog on his successful Road Trip.

Go To

http://www.kinless.com/roadtrip.asp

Suff
08-20-2005, 06:13 PM
I followed the trip... let me ask a question. I could ask you next week but wtf.

Your kid spent weeks, if not months putting the trip together. The morning of the trip... one of the guys going announces he will be taking his own car?

is that accurate? Thats the way I read the early blogs...

Then his car has all kinds of problems...and drags the whole operation to a stand still rght out of the gate.

Then that same guy... cannot get out of bed even ONE day before 10 in the morning.. Basically forcing your son to drive across the United States at night, in the dark?

Now he's mad at the way your son spelled it out on his personal blog?

Is all that correct jack?

Because if it is... That Kid needs a slap.

Trijack
08-21-2005, 07:26 PM
Suff
He made it know on the Friday before they left.

Jack

superfecta
08-22-2005, 11:59 PM
What kind of friend is that?And if you know someone for 11 years surely you would have an inkling of that friend sleeping to 10 every day.So he has little room to complain about those two factors.I hope the trip was worth it.And Maine having the best women?I guess different strokes for different folks ;)
Someday I would like to take a trip to as many Horse tracks as possible,but to rush thru it would be like a quickie with a 10,000 dollar hooker.But like I said, different strokes for different folks.