PDA

View Full Version : Rocket attacks on American ships

ljb
08-19-2005, 05:59 PM
Rumors have it Bush is conferring with his aids now. Considering invading Venezuela. :D :D :D

PaceAdvantage
08-19-2005, 07:03 PM
Keep laughing.

ljb
08-19-2005, 08:22 PM
I haven't stopped since the election. :D :D :D
So many I told you so's, so little time. :D :D :D

lsbets
08-20-2005, 12:23 AM
ljb, you do seem to get awfully giddy everytime an American gets killed or attacked. hmmmmmmmmmm, makes one wonder about you ........

JustRalph
08-20-2005, 01:06 AM
l makes one wonder about you ........

He lives in Dearborn..........easy enough to figure out

PaceAdvantage
08-20-2005, 03:14 AM
I haven't stopped since the election. :D :D :D

Funny, me too! Only for very different reasons. You should see me every time I pass a "Kerry / Edwards 2004" bumper sticker on the highway.....LOL

PaceAdvantage
08-20-2005, 03:15 AM
JR, I'm jealous...you are the first poster I've seen on here with two ticks in your reputation meter...

Tom
08-20-2005, 11:10 AM
He lives in Dearborn..........easy enough to figure out

I'm guessing on Warren close to Wyoming. I think I drove by once - this guy was crying on the front porch inthe middle of the day. And the lodge next door had funny writting on the sign.:D

ljb
08-20-2005, 01:39 PM
ljb, you do seem to get awfully giddy everytime an American gets killed or attacked. hmmmmmmmmmm, makes one wonder about you ........
LS,
This may be a little deep for you but, I get giddy everytime one of my told you so's proves true. Remember some of the rightys on board are too dumb to know they were duped, the rest are too proud. I am trying to help the dumb ones here. :D :D :D

lsbets
08-20-2005, 01:57 PM
No ljb, I don't think thats it, and I don't think too many people here think that's it.

I think its just that you are a tasteless, classless piece of shit, but hey, that's just my humble opinion. :)

ljb
08-20-2005, 04:01 PM
No ljb, I don't think thats it, and I don't think too many people here think that's it.

I think its just that you are a tasteless, classless piece of shit, but hey, that's just my humble opinion. :)
Well alas, ls, like boxcar, has run out of logical arguments so he goes back to classless name calling. Another neocon non-response, ya gotta love it ! :D :D :D

lsbets
08-20-2005, 05:00 PM
ljb - no point in trying to argue with you. I think anyone who looks back in this thread will see who began with insults - mine wasn't an insult however, just the truth. Like you say - it hurts when the truth bites you in the arse. :lol: I know others who think you're an Al Quaeda fundraiser, at least I didn't go there. I just can't picture youas a fundraiser.

ljb
08-21-2005, 11:13 AM
ljb - no point in trying to argue with you. I think anyone who looks back in this thread will see who began with insults - mine wasn't an insult however, just the truth. Like you say - it hurts when the truth bites you in the arse. :lol: I know others who think you're an Al Quaeda fundraiser, at least I didn't go there. I just can't picture youas a fundraiser.
Well excuse me! I didn't say you were one of the dumb ones. If that was the message you recieved, pardon me. I classify you as one of the proud ones. I have done a little fund raising to support our troops recently prior to that I did some fund raising for the American Cancer Society and some for the church. So I don't know if I qualfy as a fund raiser in your eyes or not but, fundraising is not the topic of discussion here. The point I was trying to make is: The rocket attacks on American ships (similiar to attacks made prior to 9/11) indicate Bush's statement "if we fight em over there we won't have to fight em here." is just another lie. I added the part about invading Venezuela as a joke relating to his decision to invade Iraq after we were attacked by fanatics from Saudi Arabia who hid and trained in Afghanistan. Get the connection ?

boxcar
08-21-2005, 12:28 PM
ljb wrote:

The point I was trying to make is:

Why do I always cringe when I read about some "point" you're "trying to make? Oh, yeah...here's why, let's read on. It'll become apparent to everyone who isn't a liberal.

The rocket attacks on American ships (similiar to attacks made prior to 9/11) indicate Bush's statement "if we fight em over there we won't have to fight em here." is just another lie.

Why is this a "lie"? The recent attacks took place "over there" -- not over "here" (as: on U.S. soil) which is what Bush meant when he made that remark. Get it now, meathead?

Boxcar

Lefty
08-21-2005, 12:45 PM
lbjsays:The point I was trying to make is: The rocket attacks on American ships (similiar to attacks made prior to 9/11) indicate Bush's statement "if we fight em over there we won't have to fight em here." is just another lie. I added the part about invading Venezuela
As JR says, where's the lie? No attack here since 9-11 and more and more classified info is starting to be released that the "wall" prevented us from stopping 9-11. To refresh your memory the "wall" was put up by dems.
Show me the lie, lbj!

Lefty
08-21-2005, 12:47 PM
lbj, btw, the rocket attack perps have been cght. There ya go...

ljb
08-21-2005, 01:15 PM
lbj, btw, the rocket attack perps have been cght. There ya go...
Does this mean we won't have to invade Venezuela ? :D :D :D

ljb
08-21-2005, 01:25 PM
lbjsays:The point I was trying to make is: The rocket attacks on American ships (similiar to attacks made prior to 9/11) indicate Bush's statement "if we fight em over there we won't have to fight em here." is just another lie. I added the part about invading Venezuela
As JR says, where's the lie? No attack here since 9-11 and more and more classified info is starting to be released that the "wall" prevented us from stopping 9-11. To refresh your memory the "wall" was put up by dems.
Show me the lie, lbj!
Lefty,
Refresh my memory. How many Americans were killed by terroists attacks on American soil before Bush and how many Americans were killed by terroists attacks on American soil since Bush took control ?
With the Bushco's reluctance to protect our borders, thousands of terroists have entered the U.S. since 9/11. I pray that I am wrong, but I feel there will be another attack on our homeland.
Which lie would you like me to show you?
Saddam has wmds ?
Saddam is an imminent threat?
Saddam is building nukes ?
Saddam has roaming chemical factorys ?
ad infintium....

Steve 'StatMan'
08-21-2005, 09:29 PM
Dude, the 9/11 attacks would have happened even in Clinton could have been elected to a 3rd term.

kenwoodallpromos
08-21-2005, 10:05 PM
Why do I have to keep reminding everyone that al kida attacked in 1993 the World Trade Center after we kept Sadam's ass in power- prior to us going in Afgan or Iraq, we, or our people or embassies were attacked by people committing religious, political, and nationalistic hate crimes by Lybia, Iraq, Al Kida, Iran, Syria, and maybe others.
I honestly do not know why we don't just nuke the middle East- any of those would have nuked us if they had the chance. It really costs a lot of tme, trouble, and lives to turn them to at least cool it like Lybia, Pakistan, Afgan, Iraq (soon), Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Turkey, and Jordan.
I say it is not worth it when we could just level a few of their capitals and be done with it.
I guess it is lucky I am not in charge and those who would do absolutely nothing are not in charge either.

Tom
08-21-2005, 10:10 PM
I would say that we should have orderd a full air strike on the spot where those rockets were fired from. Rain Hell whenever, wherever thay fire on us.

What ever happened to the war on terror? This isClinton behavior - allowing our boys to gired on and do nothing about it. Shame on our military leaders for failing big time.
And did anyone hear Bush's response to this? Or is he still riding his bike (peddle peddle peddle).

Actaully, I 'll tell you where he is - he is on vacation from vacation. Not enough he saddles the taxpayers with his Texas experience, now his in Idaho spending the weekend at a resort- ski, I think - adding yet more moeny to the wasted cash catagory. Not only that, most of the people who work there are not allowed on the premises while this elite few occupy the place - costing them their part for three days.

Lefty
08-21-2005, 10:43 PM
lbj says:Saddam has wmds ?
ad infintium....
He killed his own people with mustard gas. That's not a WMD?
Saddam was an imminent threat. Terrorists were training in Iraq, he was paying terrorists. No lie there.
How do we know he wasn't. Can you say for sure? He led the inspectors around by their noses.
Don't remember hearing anything about roaming chemical factories. Truth is we don't exactly know what the bastard was up to. Suspicions aren't lies.
lbj, you and other liberals keep bring this crap up like you miss good ol Saddam. He's gone, Iraq has a democracy. Why can't you admit that's a good thing? Maybe it doesn't fit your radical leftwing views...

ljb
08-22-2005, 12:46 AM
lbj says:Saddam has wmds ?
ad infintium....
He killed his own people with mustard gas. That's not a WMD?
Saddam was an imminent threat. Terrorists were training in Iraq, he was paying terrorists. No lie there.
How do we know he wasn't. Can you say for sure? He led the inspectors around by their noses.
Don't remember hearing anything about roaming chemical factories. Truth is we don't exactly know what the bastard was up to. Suspicions aren't lies.
lbj, you and other liberals keep bring this crap up like you miss good ol Saddam. He's gone, Iraq has a democracy. Why can't you admit that's a good thing? Maybe it doesn't fit your radical leftwing views...
Lefty,
Please do not attribute Bush's lies to me. Those are just some of the lies Bush and his gang spread on the public to fool many into supporting his personal goal of outing Saddam. Your spin does not make them any less lies. And trying to make me out to be an admirer of Saddam is just a personal attack, something I would expect from Boxcar. You should have more dignity then that, chin up Lefty, ya can't win em all.

ljb
08-22-2005, 12:48 AM
Why do I have to keep reminding everyone that al kida attacked in 1993 the World Trade Center after we kept Sadam's ass in power- prior to us going in Afgan or Iraq, we, or our people or embassies were attacked by people committing religious, political, and nationalistic hate crimes by Lybia, Iraq, Al Kida, Iran, Syria, and maybe others.
I honestly do not know why we don't just nuke the middle East- any of those would have nuked us if they had the chance. It really costs a lot of tme, trouble, and lives to turn them to at least cool it like Lybia, Pakistan, Afgan, Iraq (soon), Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Turkey, and Jordan.
I say it is not worth it when we could just level a few of their capitals and be done with it.
I guess it is lucky I am not in charge and those who would do absolutely nothing are not in charge either.
Ken,
Things have gotten worse since Bushco invaded Iraq. That is the only thing that you should be concerned with now.

ljb
08-22-2005, 12:52 AM
I would say that we should have orderd a full air strike on the spot where those rockets were fired from. Rain Hell whenever, wherever thay fire on us.

What ever happened to the war on terror? This isClinton behavior - allowing our boys to gired on and do nothing about it. Shame on our military leaders for failing big time.
And did anyone hear Bush's response to this? Or is he still riding his bike (peddle peddle peddle).

Actaully, I 'll tell you where he is - he is on vacation from vacation. Not enough he saddles the taxpayers with his Texas experience, now his in Idaho spending the weekend at a resort- ski, I think - adding yet more moeny to the wasted cash catagory. Not only that, most of the people who work there are not allowed on the premises while this elite few occupy the place - costing them their part for three days.

Tom, our military leaders are probably allright. The problem is the civilians who have taken control of our military decisions. Rummy and Wolfowitz come to mind. If the Generals were actually in control you can bet this mess in Iraq would be cleaned up in no time. (May have never started)

ljb
08-22-2005, 12:53 AM
Dude, the 9/11 attacks would have happened even in Clinton could have been elected to a 3rd term.
I am talking about the invasion of Iraq and how things have gotten worse in the world since then.

Lefty
08-22-2005, 01:36 AM
lbj, I proved Bush didn't lie and you say something nuts like don't attribute his lies to you. Doesn't even make sense. I went point by point and proved you wrong. You don't want us in Iraq. If we weren't there By virtue of your own words you'd rather things be back the way they were.Saddam would still be in power. I just calls em the way I sees em. You saying Bush lied doesn't make it so. But one more time: Saddam killed his own people with deadly mustard gas. Are you telling me that wasn't a WMD?
Since we've been in Iraq we've killed and arrested thousands of terrorists. We have helped them as they voted for democracy. Saddam no longer filling mass graves with bodies. No attacks omn our homeland since we've been in Iraq. And you say things are worse? And you accuse ME of spin? LOL

ljb
08-22-2005, 11:03 AM
Lefty,
Hope you don't get too upset but, you are in the second group of those I mentioned as being Bush supporters at this time. How much mustard gas was found in Iraq by u.s. troops or u.n. inspectors ? Saddam had no wmds when Bush said he did and provoked the ignorant to support his personal vendetta against Saddam.

lsbets
08-22-2005, 11:34 AM
Saddam had no wmds when Bush said he did

No means zero, right? Are you sure of that? Perhaps you should double check your assertion. No large stockpiles found would be an accurate statement, but I think you might need to go back and recheck on zero.

Lefty
08-22-2005, 11:56 AM
lbj, so the fact that he had somehow hid the wmd's or sent em away, means they never existed? You do not give any possibility that he had em and only rid himself of the bulk of them when he knew we were coming and if we hadn't invaded he would have kept em? And then if we hadn't gone and Saddam used WMD's on us you libs would say something like: "Bush had all that intelligence from all over the world and he did nothing."
Yep that would be your battlecry. So really, since you guys would criticize Bush no matter what, gives you 0 credibiity. You, like the dems in power, put politics ahead of what's good for this country. And what's good for this country is to let the terrorists know they're in a fight that we're out to win; and we won't rollover and let them have their way, as they did in the prev administration.

ljb
08-22-2005, 12:23 PM
Lefty,
And did the Easter Bunny bring you some colorful eggs this year ? :lol:

Lefty
08-22-2005, 01:30 PM
lbj, can't answer the arguments eh? But you felt the need to respond, so you did it with an inane question. Typical lib response to a serious subject.

ljb
08-22-2005, 01:54 PM
Lefty,
Please follow my advice in the other thread and contact Rush about getting some drugs for your problems with delusions. :D :D :D

Lefty
08-22-2005, 02:04 PM
lbj, you can't even get your so-called jokes right. Rush took drugs for pain, not delusion. If I had delusions, which i don't but if i did, i would ask advice from you and light and a few others on what to take.

46zilzal
08-22-2005, 02:17 PM
Any FIRST year pharmacy student KNOWS that pain meds, at the doses HE was buying, PROMOTE delusional thinking...How else would one account for the DRIVEL he relates on the air?

Lefty
08-22-2005, 02:37 PM
46, let me get this straight... YOU have deluded yourself into actually thinking you can be neutral in the war on terrror and you have the temerity to call Rush delusional? And I guess that would extend to his 22 million or more listeners? LOL, at you.

ljb
08-22-2005, 03:30 PM
lbj, you can't even get your so-called jokes right. Rush took drugs for pain, not delusion. If I had delusions, which i don't but if i did, i would ask advice from you and light and a few others on what to take.
Lefty,
All I know is Rush is an expert when it comes to drugs. What he takes them for is anybody's guess. (we can all see the delusional affects of his habit). :D :D :D

Lefty
08-22-2005, 04:35 PM
lbj, he took them for pain. My wife also takes them for pain.
Pretty much another non-post by you with no argument, just accusations and nothing to back them up. Good thing i'm retired and have some time to waste, cause you're pretty much that.

46zilzal
08-22-2005, 04:46 PM
you are on such intimate terms with this clown that you KNOW what his dose and regimen was....simply amazing clairvoyance

Lefty
08-22-2005, 06:25 PM
46, if you listened to him, like you intimated, or you even watched the news, you'd know he took them for pain. Call him a clown all ya want; he's usually right and you're usually wrong. BTW, still waiting for ONE neutral post from you.

JustRalph
08-22-2005, 06:53 PM
JR, I'm jealous...you are the first poster I've seen on here with two ticks in your reputation meter...

Wow? pretty cool I guess? Hmmmmm............... I would like to thank the Academy.........:D

PaceAdvantage
08-23-2005, 12:26 AM
Ken,
Things have gotten worse since Bushco invaded Iraq. That is the only thing that you should be concerned with now.

Worse where? From where I sit, things are only getting better here in the USA. Stable / low enemployment rate....still sky high new home / existing home sales....rising stock markets....where's it worse? Not here at home....except for gas prices...I'll give you that one. But apparently, they are not having that great an impact, as nobody is really complaining too hard....

Oh yeah, no terrorist attacks either. Imagine that. We are the GREAT SATAN, the NUMERO UNO brass ring....the BIG PRIZE in terms of terrorist targets, and not one attack since Bush went into action.

Worse where?

PaceAdvantage
08-23-2005, 01:20 AM
Funny, me too! Only for very different reasons. You should see me every time I pass a "Kerry / Edwards 2004" bumper sticker on the highway.....LOL

As a follow-up, I have printed the picture of Bush giving the finger on TV (the one JR posted here the other day) and will hold it up to the car window while honking my horn.....

JustRalph
08-23-2005, 06:35 AM
As a follow-up, I have printed the picture of Bush giving the finger on TV (the one JR posted here the other day) and will hold it up to the car window while honking my horn.....

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

ljb
08-23-2005, 09:08 AM
Worse where? From where I sit, things are only getting better here in the USA. Stable / low enemployment rate....still sky high new home / existing home sales....rising stock markets....where's it worse? Not here at home....except for gas prices...I'll give you that one. But apparently, they are not having that great an impact, as nobody is really complaining too hard....

Oh yeah, no terrorist attacks either. Imagine that. We are the GREAT SATAN, the NUMERO UNO brass ring....the BIG PRIZE in terms of terrorist targets, and not one attack since Bush went into action.

Worse where?
World wide terrorism is up. The rocket attacks on American ships, they weren't terrorist attacks ? Health care costs are rising faster then wages, tuition is rising faster then wages, corporate profits are up but wages are stagnant. Local and state governments are near bankruptcy in many areas. First time responders are suffering for lack of funds, many areas once considered public services are now fee only with the fees increasing.
Your home is no longer your castle as the gubbermint can now invade/search it at will. I could go on but I have a busy day ahead.

ljb
08-23-2005, 09:13 AM
It seems my jestful comment about invading Venezuela has aroused some. Pat Robertson has called for the assasination of Venezuelan leader Chavez. Right Christian of him don't you think?

Tom
08-23-2005, 09:57 AM
Worse where? ....

Worse where?

PA, these things are WORSE to him! Every argument he has made has been proven wrong. Hehehe. Sucs to be a lib!:cool:

Lefty
08-23-2005, 12:44 PM
lbj says:The rocket attacks on American ships, they weren't terrorist attacks ?
Sure they were, but they happened overseas. So guess the Bush plan to fight em over there IS working. And those terrorists were cght.
You say worlwide terrorism up. Don't think so. They were always there, scheming plotting, planning; especially during the prev adm. We have turned over the "rock"

Lefty
08-23-2005, 12:51 PM
lbj says:It seems my jestful comment about invading Venezuela has aroused some. Pat Robertson has called for the assasination of Venezuelan leader Chavez. Right Christian of him don't you think?

Is Pat Robertson a senator, congressman, part of the adm, a military man? NO! He's a private citizen. So what do you care what he says?

Bobby
08-23-2005, 12:55 PM
Is Pat Robertson a senator, congressman, part of the adm, a military man? NO! He's a private citizen. So what do you care what he says?

No he's George W. Bush's hatchet man. & he continues having problems with his mouth. What a godly man he is.

Lefty
08-23-2005, 01:04 PM
Wrong Bobby. He has no connection with Bush. He's a private citizen. And at least he doesn't advocate killing millions of people with nukes and the subsquent fallout as you do. The answer to your prev question is: C

lsbets
08-23-2005, 01:35 PM
Robertson's an opportunist and a buffoon. The left and the right both have them. We would be a lot better off if he and Michael Moore packed their bags and went on a long vacation together to some isolated island with no communications.

But, the issue of Venezuela is one we will have to deal with at some point. If you check out the DU board, Chavez has become the darling of the radical left because of his FU Bush attitude, but he is not merely some benign leader of a developing nation. He has outlawed his opposition and jailed his critics. He has aligned himself with Castro. He refers to Cuba as a model of democracy. He also controls a lot of oil. Citgo is a Venezuelan company. He could do major harm to us if he were to shut down Citgo's refineries and cut off the flow of oil to us. One would have to think that given his rhetoric he would not be beyond providing safe harbor to terrorists as they attempt to move from their homelands to the US. What a great staging point Venezuela would be - fly into there from Saudi, get your shit together, than get a coyote to take you up through Central America and across the Mexican border into the US. I wouldn't be surprised if at some point in the next 5-10 years we had an operation similar to the one the one in Panama in Venezuela, and I have no doubt that one is being looked at as a contingency if he either cuts off the oil or decides to get oo friendly with our enemies.

JustRalph
08-23-2005, 01:56 PM
man........now that Pat has outted me.........what the hell am I going to be doing next week??? :D

Tom
08-23-2005, 06:24 PM
When it comes time to meet my Maker, I would rather stand there beside Pat Robertson than Bill Clinton, Ted Kennedy, John Kerry, or Michael Moore.

ljb
08-23-2005, 07:25 PM
Tom,
You have my deepest sympathy.

ljb
08-23-2005, 07:28 PM
lbj says:It seems my jestful comment about invading Venezuela has aroused some. Pat Robertson has called for the assasination of Venezuelan leader Chavez. Right Christian of him don't you think?

Pat Robertson is no more a private citizen then Rush Limbaugh. He is on tv broadcasting his hatred to millions daily. In Pakistan they are trying to stop the hateful clergy, close up their mosques or whatever is needed. America should do the same and put the fanatical Pat Robertson in prison for inciting hatred and/or terrorism.

Lefty
08-23-2005, 07:32 PM
Got some news for ya, lbj. Rush and Pat Robertson both ARE private citizens. Guess you need to bone up on that term.

ljb
08-23-2005, 11:00 PM
Lefty,
You are also a private citizen as am I. However neither of us broadcasts on tv to millions daily. This makes Pat Robertson a "Public" citizen as well as a private citizen. The British are now stopping extreme islamic clerics, those who incite violence/terrorists activities. Murder would be one such activity. We should put a stop to extreme clerics who do the same. Open you eyes Lefty, the neocons have you accepting way too much criminal activity as a way of life.

Lefty
08-23-2005, 11:07 PM
Well, guess you fail to see that the term private citizen means, outside of the right to vote, he has no influence in the govt. And do you really think one of his listeners will take out the guy? Not likely. Funny you're so quick to denounce Robertson but I have failed to see any denouncements of Ward Churchill or people like him. What's up wit dat?

PaceAdvantage
08-24-2005, 02:46 AM
No he's George W. Bush's hatchet man. & he continues having problems with his mouth. What a godly man he is.

What are you talking about? This is the first time I am hearing the name PAT ROBERTSON since the dude ran for President many many years ago. If he's GWB's hatchet man, he sure has been quiet these past 4+ years.....

Lefty
08-24-2005, 12:01 PM
lbj accuses me of:the neocons have you accepting way too much criminal activity as a way of life.
That's funny. Now where's the outrage against Ward Churchill saying the people that got killed in 9-11 deserved it. Or him saying we need more 9-11's.
Where was the outrage when Sandy Berger stole Classified documents? Where was the outrage when Clinton commited perjury? I can't hearrrr you...

boxcar
08-24-2005, 12:08 PM
And...where was the outrage when that liberal rag The Guardian (an often quoted favorite of you libs) essentially called for the assassination of President Bush?

Boxcar

Tom
08-24-2005, 02:11 PM
Ljb...if a cat eats a mouse and chokes on it, who killed who?:confused:

ljb
08-25-2005, 07:01 PM
lbj accuses me of:the neocons have you accepting way too much criminal activity as a way of life.
That's funny. Now where's the outrage against Ward Churchill saying the people that got killed in 9-11 deserved it. Or him saying we need more 9-11's.
Where was the outrage when Sandy Berger stole Classified documents? Where was the outrage when Clinton commited perjury? I can't hearrrr you...
Sorry Lefty,
I should have said you are accepting way too much criminal activity from your side of the political spectrum. You seem to get quite upset with criminal activity from the left. I don't know who ward churchill is. What classified documents. Perjury seems to be in style now (Rove), don't you think ?

Lefty
08-25-2005, 07:32 PM
lbj, how can you post with any conviction on political topics when you know very little of what's going on. Ward Churchill is a tenured Univ of Col. Prof who said we deserved 9-11 and there should be more of them. He got his job because he said he was a native american That turns out to be a lie. Get out from under the rock. Sandy Berger has been convicted of stealing classified docs that would make the Clinton adm look bad. That's convicted.
Rove hasn't been convicted of anything. Looks like the criminal activety on the righjt is lib wishful thinking and criminal activity on the left is fact.!

ljb
08-26-2005, 06:51 PM
Oh yes that's right Lefty,
Rove, like OJ and Michael Jackson has not been convicted. :D :D :D
And Churchill is a private citizen, can say anything he wants.
Berger was convicted on trumped up charges. Nothing really important took place. Kinda like slick's bj.

lsbets
08-26-2005, 07:09 PM
Berger was convicted on trumped up charges.

Umm - he pled guilty, he wasn't convicted - he said "I'm guilty". Trumped up? Well, he said "I'm guilty."

Man, you are so twisted you can't even see straight.

Lefty
08-26-2005, 08:27 PM
lbj, you're unblvble. The man had docs in his pants.
And you don't see anything wrong with a teacher saying we deserved 9-11 but you are outraged when a tv preacher says something about a man who's not our friend. This is why I can't be a lib. I can't think with such twisted logic.
BTW, Berger convicted and Clinton convicted. Rove hasn't even been charged. But Know sense trying to be logical with you or any other lib on this board. It's hopeless!

ljb
08-26-2005, 09:31 PM
Lefty,
I did not say the professor saying we deserved 9/11 was ok. I just said he is a private citizen and can say whatever he wants. I don't think we deserved 9/11 do you ?
By the way oj found not guilty and michael jackson found not guilty. Rove hasn't gone to court yet, probably never will with the crooked republicans controlling all branches of gubbermint. :(

Lefty
08-26-2005, 09:44 PM
lbj, funny all of a sudden you're getting on board with the "private citizen" after you got all outraged about Robertson and I mentioned it.
But Churchill teaching young minds and that makes him much more than a private citizen should be fired.
Rove hasn't even been charged and you have him guilty. Now that's an open mind...

Tom
08-26-2005, 10:46 PM
Lefty, remeber the old SNL ongoing skit about Franciso Franco lingering on his deathbed -
"Good Evening, our top story tonight, Karl Rove still not indicted!"
"We interupt this program for this bulletin - Karl Rove still innocent!" :lol:

Ljb is in denial. :D

Lefty
08-26-2005, 11:10 PM
Yeah, Tom, remember it well. Then after that they led with "and news about Franco, he's still dead." Something like that.
News about Rove, "he's still innocent."
Good memory, Tom.

JustRalph
08-26-2005, 11:26 PM
probably never will with the crooked republicans controlling all branches of gubbermint. :(

Keep saying it..........over and over again.........I love hearing it....:D