PDA

View Full Version : Learn To Win On UK Racing

EmpowerISV
08-18-2005, 05:51 AM
Don't know if any of you are interested but we have developed a few different systems for winning on UK horse racing.

The beauty of betting on UK Racing is that you can bet onto betting exchanges which are holding in excess of 500,000 Pounds per event or close to $1M US per event. This means there is plenty of liquidity to go around which in turn means good value.

As a punter the bottom line is to try and dervice a profit. If you can bet into markets set at 100-102% instead of betting into markets such as the American tote where the market is set to in excess of 120% you have a natural advantage of approx 18%. This is massive when it comes to bottom line prices.

Have a look at the following pages for todays racing which kicks off in approx 3 hours and feel fre to ask for more info if you like.

UK Win/Place Betting - to access selections for UK Win/Place Betting for today please go to http://www.empowerisv.com/uktrade/win679789563245345.htm
UK Lay Betting - to access selections for UK Lay Betting for today please go to http://www.empowerisv.com/uktrade/lay679789676645674.htm

kingfin66
08-18-2005, 10:15 AM
Pace Advantage must be in a really good mood as it appears that he has agreed to let you post your advertising everywhere. You are very lucky indeed.

cj
08-18-2005, 10:44 AM
I'm sure he just hasn't been around today :)

Suff
08-18-2005, 12:55 PM
this guy has been posting selction here for 6 months. Free. Plus he offers to set USA players up with Betfair.... plus he pitchs's in with a Punters comment now and then. He's ok.

You two...(CJ and Kingfin) back in your cages!

cj
08-18-2005, 04:09 PM
this guy has been posting selction here for 6 months. Free. Plus he offers to set USA players up with Betfair.... plus he pitchs's in with a Punters comment now and then. He's ok.

You two...(CJ and Kingfin) back in your cages!

You gettin' soft on me Yankee? :lol:

21 posts in six months, he couldn't have posted that many selections.

kingfin66
08-18-2005, 09:05 PM
I think it is a sales ploy pure and simple. As for my previous post - sarcasm. As for going to my cage. I wish I were that lucky. For me it's just a plain old hole. :)

Suff
08-18-2005, 09:41 PM
I think it is a sales ploy pure and simple. As for my previous post - sarcasm. As for going to my cage. I wish I were that lucky. For me it's just a plain old hole. :)

Some of these guys that only pop in a dozen times a year are not exactly up on Message board protocol. Sure he's a tout for profit... if you think he's going to get a rush of guys to start buying UK & AUS selections, good luck to him.

Plus.. Its not like we have an abundance of UK & AUS guys here...so its good to keep them happy. On the occasion an intersting horse, or situation occurs there.... it's nice to have boots on the ground to give us reports.

I'm hunching this guy has his finger on the pulse of UK/AUS racing.

PaceAdvantage
08-19-2005, 02:10 AM
I hate it when folks post the same damn note in two different places, as if it's THAT important....LOL

Plus I hate unauthorized advertising....this guy's got two strikes on him already....got to go delete some stuff...

formula_2002
08-19-2005, 06:32 AM
The beauty of betting on UK Racing is that you can bet onto betting exchanges which are holding in excess of 500,000 Pounds per event or close to $1M US per event. This means there is plenty of liquidity to go around which in turn means good value.

As a punter the bottom line is to try and dervice a profit. If you can bet into markets set at 100-102% instead of betting into markets such as the American tote where the market is set to in excess of 120% you have a natural advantage of approx 18%. This is massive when it comes to bottom line prices.

The high lighted words have got to be of interest..
Now tell me there is a rebate too.

toetoe
08-19-2005, 11:20 PM
Toetoe's line on 'dervice':

'derive' ... 2/5

'device' ... 9/2

'service' ... 99/1

'dervish' ... 1,000,000/1, or the odds of Naughty New Yorker and/or J-L Samyn winning a graded sweepstakes, which ever is higher.

Suff
08-19-2005, 11:34 PM
Toetoe's line on 'dervice':

of Naughty New Yorker

Didn't you bet your mother , an aunt and two uncles on NNY'r all spring?

I guess your off him.

toetoe
08-21-2005, 01:17 AM
Don't you remember the nice thank-you post I sent you? I jumped off, and got there faster on foot.

freeneasy
08-21-2005, 02:16 AM
The high lighted words have got to be of interest..
Now tell me there is a rebate too.

i saw that word and i thought what the hell does dervice mean? i thought maybe he' trying to spit out the word "suffice" naww that wouldnt make dersense. derwould it? no wait i guess that dercould make dersense. kinda has a german ring to it. uknow, derwienersnitzel and all that :lol: