PDA

View Full Version : Spa Monday

Art P
08-15-2005, 10:49 AM
Here we go I like some good ones today...or so I think

Saratoga

1st # 1a Holy Panache ,Quiet Ruler 5/2 Best Bet....Holy Panach stronger of the Dutrow Jr. entry. Big rider switch from the ice cold Mike Luzzie to the red hot Javier Castellano Dutrow red hot 1st off the claim. Ready for the money run today. Entrymate Quiet Ruler gets Edgar Prado will come running late

2nd # 6 Skylight Drive 6/1 .....Makes debut with sharp works and lasix. May pop at first asking at a price # 9 Coral Beach 6/1... another debut runner for trainer Neil Howard in with a fast August 12th 5 furlong work.

4th # 4 Winning Foursome 4/ 1 Best Bet.....wired a field of 6 at Belmont in last race. Rice is having a great meet, winning 5 of 13 starts. Will be out on the front end and will take some catching. excata with # 1a Vroom Hilda 5/2.....drops in class after finishing 2nd at Saratoga earlier in the meet. Won the last time she ran at this level.

5th # 2 Stolen Identity 7/2 ....Comes in red hot with two wins and a place in last three, and four wins in last six. Always runs well .Owns a strong late run and Edgar Prado returns for trainer Gary Contessa. Sitting on a big effort today

6th # 4 True To Tradition 5/1.....Makes debut for trainer John Kimmel and Kimmel lures Edgar Prado. Has been training sharply and looks to come out running today. Kimmel has been live at this meet so far with thre wins and three places in nine starts.

8th # 1,1a Brickell,Rayon 5/1.....Strong Mott entry, either half can win Rayon in off back to back wins and will be stalking the leaders throughout. Brickell ,won last and is the speed of the race

Ron
08-15-2005, 01:06 PM
Holy Panache won the nightcap on Saturday. I'm not sure why you even mention him.

cj
08-15-2005, 02:10 PM
Granted the horse scratched today, but Dutrow has run many horses on a few days rest, even 1, in the very recent past.

Ron
08-15-2005, 07:46 PM
Nope, that was Juan! ;)

Actually, this could be the early scratch list. ;)