PDA

View Full Version : Sprint and Kathy once more .. here is the promo I rec'd today :::

BeatTheChalk
08-11-2005, 10:35 PM
Hi Pha Customers;

We received some emails stating that in the races at Saratoga Aug. 5 - 7 they could not find a race that paid $8.40. There was a typo. The price should have read $38.40 not $8.40. So I am sending this email again to bring this PRICE to your attention.

"Sprint" Rogers

Great Winners at Saratoga and Del Mar the Last 2 Weekends Using the Never Again Plan Professional Edition!

Saratoga July 31 and August 1

$13.60, $8.80, $34.20, $10.60, $10.80 and other smaller prices

Saratoga Aug. 5 - Aug. 7

$18.20, $13.40, $11.80, $38.40,$21.00, $8.30, $24.20,21.00 and other smaller prices

Del Mar July 31 and August 1

$45.00, $15.00, $16.20, $10.00 and other smaller prices

Del Mar Aug. 5,6 and 7

$10.20, $8.00, $11.40, $10.20, $18.20, $14.00 and other smaller prices

P.S. You will receive all of the above winners and more by just following the simple procedure of the Never Again Plan Professional Edition! Please read on!

POWERFUL NEVER AGAIN PLAN PROFESSIONAL EDITION

Over the past 10 years we have received hundreds of emails asking for a more advanced method for the Never Again Plan. We weren't convinced that any improvement could be made, so we put it off for quite a while. Then we received a very special thank you note from one of our long time customers that actually inspired us to go back to the drawing board and do some heavy duty research.

We have also been asked over the years by many to explain the principles of the Never Again Plan, but until this writing we have never told a soul where the concept came from. Well, it came from a library. That's right! The Never Again Plan came about from information that we found at the University of Nevada library.

We researched current and out of date handicapping theories back to the 1800's. Many of the works that we read were far fetched and we contribute these to the leading up to the original Never Again Plan.

Well as I was saying earlier, we were inspired to continue on with our research by the thank you note that we received. So again, we took many trips back to the University of Nevada Library in Las Vegas. And through our new extensive exhaustive research, we found knowledge that when applied to our previous knowledge gave us an unbelievable pattern of winning horses.

We looked at studies that compared the results of over 150 national handicappers. We carefully compared studies that encompassed more than 30,000 hours of research by various sources. In fact, over 190,000 races were researched during those studies. By weighing the values that we received from doing our own hundreds of hours of research, we are able to bring you now the NEVER AGAIN PLAN - PROFESSIONAL EDITION.

NEVER AGAIN PLAN STRIKES AGAIN

And is Striking in a REAL BIG WAY and is HITTING WINNER AFTER WINNER with BIG WINNERS GALORE!

SOME OTHER RECENT HITS ARE $100.00, $77.60, $53.50, $38.60, $23.00

and of course many, many more.

It's unbelievable!! The Never Again Plan Professional Edition has opened the door to one of the Greatest Handicapping Methods ever put to print.

When I say the greatest let me say it this way, there is nothing better that we presently sell. NOT OUR SELECTIONS, NOT OUR BOOKS, NOT OUR COMPUTER PROGRAMS! There is nothing better that we know of on the face of the earth that can compare to the NEVER AGAIN PLAN - PROFESSIONAL EDITION.

It will undoubtedly go down in history as one of the all time classics.

Like the original Never Again Plan, the NEVER AGAIN PLAN - PROFESSIONAL EDITION IS A NO HANDICAPPING METHOD OF HANDICAPPING for Thoroughbred Horses, Quarter Horses, Trotters and Dog Racing.

Whether you are playing the Thoroughbreds, the Quarter horses, the Trotters or the Dogs you NEVER AGAIN have to spend your valuable time or money buying or figuring out any system or service.

The NEVER AGAIN PLAN - PROFESSIONAL EDITION works ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD for any of the above type or racing that has access to a morning line/ probable odds.

But the big difference of the NEVER AGAIN PLAN - PROFESSIONAL EDITION is the number of consistent winners that this Professional Edition brings forth. And the big time prices that it unveils. The Never Again Plan Professional Edition let's you

FORGET ABOUT Buying a Daily Racing Form.
FORGET ABOUT Handicapping a Race.
FORGET ABOUT Burning the Midnight Oil studying all the information on the races to be played.
FORGET ABOUT Buying an Expensive or Inexpensive Computer Program.
FORGET ABOUT paying any company for their computer Download Service.
FORGET ABOUT paying any race tout $25.00 a day and more for selections that sometimes win.
FORGET ABOUT paying for Trainer Reports.
FORGET ABOUT paying for any type of Rating service.
FORGET ABOUT looking at jockeys.
FORGET ABOUT looking at class.
FORGET ABOUT looking at distance.
FORGET ABOUT looking at track biases.
The Never Again Plan Professional Edition BRINGS OUT MANY, MANY WINNERS THAT ARE NOT BROUGHT OUT BY THE ORIGINAL PLAN and many of these winners are at off the wall prices that could possibly not be picked by eye if using Past Performances.

PLEASE REMEMBER THE NEVER AGAIN PLAN - PROFESSIONAL EDITION (AVAILABLE IN ENGLISH ONLY) CAN BE USED BY ANY RACING MARKET IN THE WORLD THAT USES A MORNING LINE/ PROBABLE ODDS. !!
Like the original NEVER AGAIN PLAN the NEVER AGAIN PLAN - PROFESSIONAL EDITION is amazingly simple. It will only take you 5 to 10 minutes to master. In fact, all you look for is one of a couple of factors and if it's there you have a play which is a probable winning race.

I am so proud of our NEVER AGAIN PLAN - PROFESSIONAL EDITION that I want to sell it to a limited few at $1000.00. But Cathy has convinced me that this would be unfair to the majority of all our customers that have supported us throughout the years. And she wanted us to do something nice. Here's what she has us come with.

First of all, we want everyone to know that because of the potential power of picking winners, the NEVER AGAIN PLAN - PROFESSIONAL EDITION is being offered as a LIMITED WORLD-WIDE SPECIAL. We are making this offer to all of our current and past customers to receive this powerful No Handicapping method of picking winners.

We are offering you the complete works not for the $1000.00 and not for the $145.00 as originally suggested but for a

PRICE OF ONLY $95.00

IT IS AVAILABLE TO DOWNLOAD OR PRINT or view right on your screen as soon as you order. RIGHT NOW!

TO YOU IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO RECEIVE THIS GREAT SAVINGS BY ORDERING NOW!

Cathy and I don't want you to miss out on possessing the knowledge that this our greatest work has to offer you. So take advantage of our Very Special Price of $95.00 by ordering NOW! OFFER EXPIRES AUGUST 14, 2005.

VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE:

The NEVER AGAIN PLAN -PROFESSIONAL EDITION is written in a very user friendly language. In other words it is very easy and fast to understand and use, but it also comes with many complete current winning examples that are explained step by step. They include a variety of different prices with some very large ones. We can assure you without a doubt that you will be able to select the same winning horses used in all of our workouts in just a matter of a few minutes a race.

In closing, all we can say is that this is our BIG ONE. This is the best work we have ever done and we are looking forward to being long remembered for it.

Please order now. Both Cathy and I know that you will really enjoy it and be rewarded by it and, of course if you have any questions related to any part of it once you receive it, as always, we are here for you.

Thanking you in advance. :bang:

"Sprint" and Cathy Rogers

Order Now by Clicking Here!

Click the link above or copy and paste this web address into your browser - http://www.phahorseracing.com/nevord.html

NoDayJob
08-11-2005, 11:29 PM
FORGET ABOUT Buying an Expensive or Inexpensive Computer Program.
FORGET ABOUT paying any company for their computer Download Service.
FORGET ABOUT paying any race tout $25.00 a day and more for selections that sometimes win.
FORGET ABOUT paying for Trainer Reports.
FORGET ABOUT paying for any type of Rating service.
FORGET ABOUT looking at jockeys.
FORGET ABOUT looking at class.
FORGET ABOUT looking at distance.
FORGET ABOUT looking at track biases.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:D FUGETTA 'BOUT spending a plugged nickel on this pile of horse 198920! :D

kenwoodallpromos
08-12-2005, 12:46 AM
LOL.

Dan Montilion
08-12-2005, 12:50 AM
Forget about....... Forget about..... Damn I forgot what I was going to say.

Dan Montilion

JackS
08-12-2005, 01:43 AM
What? No free longshot method for ordering early?

mhrussell
08-12-2005, 01:45 AM
Reminds me of a Dilbert cartoon some years ago during the huge "mutual fund" craze before the 'meltdown'.

Dogbert is on TV and some clueless looking guy is watching the tube; and Dogbert, sitting professionally at a desk asks:" Would you like to earn $1000 per month for a whole year? Then call now and just send $13,000 to .." :lol:

The final 3rd panel of the strip has the guy leaning forward on the couch clutching a clipboard and saying to the TV screen: "OK... give me the damn number!"

It's late.. I just downloaded the SAR/AP/DMR cards for Sat and Sun and I need to get to start to work on them! ...the "NEVER AGAIN" system...sounds like Harold Hill's "Think System" out of "The Music Man" :D

trying2win
08-12-2005, 02:22 AM
No thanks. I'm not interested in the Never Again Plan Professional Edition. However, I noticed at their handicapping site that they have a free handicapping video. I downloaded it, but have only watched a few minutes of it, so can't give any opinions on whether it's worthwhile or not. I'll watch a few more segments of it later on sometime, to see if it has any good pointers. Maybe some PA members have already watched the entire handicapping video and could offer their opinions.

It's a fair-sized video (216 mb) and is about an 1 hour and 26 minutes long.
Here's the link if you're interested:

http://www.phahorseracing.com/freeseminar.html

T2W

NoDayJob
08-12-2005, 01:12 PM
Be sure to attend a "Sprint" and Kathy Rogers handicapping seminar if they still give them. Don't miss it. Take all of your friends. After asking a few embarassing questions at one, "Sprint" asked me and my grandson to leave during the break. LOL

NDJ [AKA Troll #1]

midnight
08-12-2005, 10:10 PM
I did watch about 20 minutes of the video. It looks like it was shot at UNLV, possibly done as a project-for-credit by some of the students there, with Rogers maybe paying a few bucks. Rogers sounds like a working man's Tom Ainslie, dealing in generalities and concepts that are rooted in the sixties and maybe early seventies.

I don't want to get started on my personal opinion of Rogers (one based over almost 20 years). Suffice it to say that I wouldn't buy anything from the man.