PDA

View Full Version : TVG WAGER AWARDS

Enigma
08-09-2005, 02:52 PM
Wager $10,000.00 and you get a credit of $20.00 into your account.
I have an off-shore account that gives me a credit of $700.00 if I wager $10,000.00.
I wonder what dummy in TVG marketing came up with this idea. Probably the same guy who decided charging a fee to wager was a winner.

mhrussell
08-09-2005, 08:01 PM
Yeah, I feel exactly the same way .. and posted same the other day. I also sent TVG an email that expressed my displeasure at the whole thing compared to what other sites do for their customers. No reply yet other than their lame "automated" response letting me know my comments would be "forwarded on..." :mad:

The only thing about the per bet fees are that the total cost is much less than what I would pay if I went on track to bet..with a much wider range of tracks to play than SoCal simulcasting offers on-track.

BRISbet is not available in CA, or else I would have been with them long ago.

BillW
08-09-2005, 08:42 PM
Matt,

Not sure if you remember this or not but Brisbet was hit with the $0.25 requirement as part of an agreement with TVG for coverage of some tracks. Brisbet went to the trouble to find corporate sponsership to pick up that cost so that they wouldn't burden the customer with it. Pretty good customer service if you ask me! :ThmbUp:

Bill