PDA

View Full Version : Kelso Ugh Sturgeon ugh hits rock bottom

BeatTheChalk
08-03-2005, 12:24 AM
His new bunches of garbage...** features ** Drugs and Thugs. And of
course he will sell you all of his ancient stuff for chump change. Even ..
the "" System of the Century " which was Mike Warren's original.. Helluva
mailing piece. Not cheap :bang:

NoDayJob
08-03-2005, 04:05 AM
His new bunches of garbage...** features ** Drugs and Thugs. And of
course he will sell you all of his ancient stuff for chump change. Even ..
the "" System of the Century " which was Mike Warren's original.. Helluva
mailing piece. Not cheap :bang:

Is "Fishy" still around? I thought he quit? Old scammers never die, it seems.

NDJ [AKA Troll #1]

mcikey01
08-03-2005, 08:00 AM
Don't ever be caught splurging on anything by the Sturgeon!!!

Actually "System of the Century" by Mike Warren - I am a proud owner of a first fraud edition, which I have graciously offered to donate to the American Museum of Scamdicapping - provided me with a rudimentary measure of insight into the importance of projected pace scenarios. And my first hilarious attempt at back-engineering a a "handicapping" algorithm.

We should never trivialize the importance of learning from our mistakes.

And the "Fish", "Be-a- Wary-a- Warren" and their ilk have an inexhaustible supply of mistakes for our edification.

timtam
08-03-2005, 08:05 AM
I used to love when Mike Warren had a football picking show. He would pick

every game on the card and the next week they would replay his correct

picks. Sometimes the segments were longer than others but it was just

blatant horse*** I guess you could also do it with horse racing. Just show

the winning picks the next day. The way they edited and featured it , it

looked like the guy never lost. Creative television to say the least!!!

freeneasy
08-03-2005, 03:11 PM
i wasnt doing so good. i almost developed a decent system but it didnt pan out so well so i went with 3 services on their playoff speacial offers. jimmy vaccaro, jim hurley and kelso sturgeon.
vaccarro and hurly held up and did better then 55-56 percent but did absolutely nothing close to the winning percentages they claimed they were having and expected to continue having thruout the colledge playoffs which was upwards of something like 67%
kelso on the other hand could'nt even get out of the box. i mean this guy was so bad it was inexcuseable. his handicapping the basketball games never ever at any point during the playoffs even once came close to 50%. it was the ugliest handicapping i have ever seen. just ugly, no make that overly ugly.
he was giving out 8 to 10 plays a day, 3-5 plays during the mourning and 3-5 plays during the evening and was losing on 70% of those plays. once he went 4 out of 5 but by that time it didnt matter, you were so far behind he could have went 9 out of 10 and it still wouldnt have made any difference.
he was so cold you had to think that nobody could possibly be this bad and probabilities are he's going to hit some kind of a back to back to back win streak. not. just to break even he would have had to go 250-0 the guy was so bad :D
hurly and vaccarro were making money but the money they were making could'nt break me even with the money i was losing playing bozo, i mean kelso sturgeon's playoff picks.
simply put the man is nothing but a liar and a thief.

banacek
08-03-2005, 03:26 PM
kelso on the other hand could'nt even get out of the box. i mean this guy was so bad it was inexcuseable. his handicapping the basketball games never ever at any point during the playoffs even once came close to 50%. it was the ugliest handicapping i have ever seen. just ugly, no make that overly ugly.
he was giving out 8 to 10 plays a day, 3-5 plays during the mourning and 3-5 plays during the evening and was losing on 70% of those plays.

If he stays consistently this bad, I'd pay lots for his picks. Bet opposite of what he says and you'll make a fortune.

toetoe
08-03-2005, 10:31 PM
Seems the superscammers like Warren never serve enough time. I know he did serve time though.

LARRY GEORGE
08-03-2005, 11:06 PM
ALL OF THE PEOPLE YOU MENTIONED ALL BAD ONES ESPECIALLY THE BROTHERS BY BLOOD JIM HURLEY AND MIKE WARREN I GOT STUCK UP BY MIKE ONCE :mad:

Suff
08-03-2005, 11:20 PM
Seems the superscammers like Warren never serve enough time. I know he did serve time though.

you noosed him. in the town square.

midnight
08-03-2005, 11:52 PM
Mike Warren (Mike Lasky) hasn't served any time that I know of. He did pay some fines. Lasky is the founder of the Pyschic Friends Network, following in the footsteps of Jim Feist, who was one of the first into the filed of the girl-chat phones (and later the internet chat/webcam version of same). Lasky is also known to have bought the ball Eddie Murray hit for his 500th homer, paying about $280,000 for it, according to the auction site.

For a long time in the early to mid 90's (before offshore was popular), Feist's late special ($25 or $50 per call) was the opposite site of what the New York/Miami shops were getting hammered on. The play was tracked to have a five year win percentage of 41-42%. Who tracked it? A guy who paid for it and bet the other side.

freeneasy
08-04-2005, 12:57 AM
what came in the mail today but none other then my annual ksterg flyer for the football season absolutely guaranteeing i will win $2500 for the pre season based on $100 bets. and oh my he's talking about and showing all these pre season winners from last year and judging by all his crap err i mean hype it looks like the guy never lost a game. oh yeah we won with this team because we knew this was going to happen and we won with that team because we knew that was going to happen and heres exactly whats going to happen just to give you an example of what this football flyer is all about and how he works it.
see when basketball season rolls around and the ncaa playoffs start iam going to get a flyer advertising his 1/2 price deal to sign up for his playoff picks all the way to the final 2. and in that flyer he's going to advertise allll the big winners he picked on this day and that day and he's going to make himself look like a wizard, like he never lost a game thruout the entire playoffs. but heres what he's not going to include in the flyer and that is he's not going to include the 5 losing plays to go along with the 2 winning plays he picked on that day. he's not going to tell you about the 6 losers he had with those 3 winners of his, no he's going to tell you about the 2 wins he had on one day followed up with the 3 winners he had the next day and the next and the next. yeah he's going to write it up to seem like thats all he does is pick winners, winners and more winners just like what he's doing in the pre season football flyer i received today where he's showing, count em, six straight winners, fyk. and if i ever run into that skank i'd spit right in that lying thief farrot face of his and if he wanted go a couple of rounds after that believe me i'd be only to happy to give him all he could handle plus some. dont get me started on this clown :D i tell you some desperate sucker is going to lose a lot of money before they figure it out and one of these days someones going to wrap him on the kneecaps with a lead pipe. mark it.

NoDayJob
08-04-2005, 01:00 AM
Kelso Sturgeon, Jim Hurley, Mike Lasky and "Crazy Eddie" Antar, all birds of a feather. Hey, N.Y.ers is "Crazy Eddie" really back in business or is this another "Crazy Eddie"? Reminds me of "Horse Trader Ed" of used car fame and his "I've gottem!". Yeah, your wallets!

:D NDJ [AKA Troll #1] :D

joeyspicks
08-04-2005, 07:16 AM
If it comes on a POSTCARD or the HYPE STARTS on the freeking envelope....just THROW IT AWAY....:lol: QUICKLY:lol:

IF you look at that stuff after a rough afternoon or week (or month)....your mind will start churning with.....what IF'S:lol:

freeneasy
08-04-2005, 12:55 PM
has this big kiss ass picture of kelso on the front, uknow all executive and proper like but what i would have done if i was him would have been to get my picture with a big crown on my head kinda cocked to one side uknow like the gangster look and say " for only $79 you too can be a king for the next 4 weeks of the football preseason" thats what i would do :D this guy. i'd like to take those $200 sunglasses of his and break em into a thousand pieces. :D

Tom
08-04-2005, 08:55 PM
I see Dave Powers is selling the Dot System in this month's flier....anyone remeber that one?

How about the old alphabet system? Back when OTB used letters instead of numbers, the 1 horse was A, the 2 horse was B, etc.
You bet the first horse in the races whose real name started with the OTB letter. Horse number 1 (A) is named Andicap, you bet on it. If it starts wtih other than an A, go tto the 2, then the 3, etc. NY Post used to mention it frequently inthe selection page.

I suspect these two systems would outperform some of the higher priced systems out there today. At least you were relying on genuine luck.

NoDayJob
08-04-2005, 11:12 PM
I see Dave Powers is selling the Dot System in this month's flier....anyone remeber that one?

How much is he asking? Anything more than $0.05 is a ripoff. Yeah, I gotta copy somewhere in my library. Pure 81518195198920 IMO.

:D NDJ [AKA Troll #1] :D

andicap
08-05-2005, 11:28 AM
Hate to correct you Tom but that was NOT the Dot System

The Dot System was using newspaper handicappers to make your selections. You used the New York Post, for example, and placed a "dot" next to each handicappers selection. There were different rules and such, but that was the idea. The horse with the most dots was a play.

How about the old alphabet system? Back when OTB used letters instead of numbers, the 1 horse was A, the 2 horse was B, etc.
You bet the first horse in the races whose real name started with the OTB letter. Horse number 1 (A) is named Andicap, you bet on it. If it starts wtih other than an A, go tto the 2, then the 3, etc. NY Post used to mention it frequently inthe selection page.

I suspect these two systems would outperform some of the higher priced systems out there today. At least you were relying on genuine luck.

andicap
08-05-2005, 11:30 AM
My bad.
Tom was not describing the Dot System but another method which I do not recall.

My apologies Tom

(What happened to the logo for embarrassment?)

freeneasy
08-05-2005, 01:25 PM

wake up man, your coffee get'n cold. its not the same old dot system, its the new and improved 'dot system'

rrbauer
08-05-2005, 01:36 PM
Hey free....
I heard that Kelso was dating Joy Scott....do you know about that?

;)

toetoe
08-05-2005, 01:43 PM
Dave Powers, eh? Is he the one I can target with a jihad, for bringing Dot Racing to the Oakland Coliseum?

Macdiarmadillo
08-05-2005, 03:56 PM
I can see it now: "Kelso Sturgeon's Power Method for Dot Racing Winners". :faint:

Art P
08-06-2005, 07:54 PM
Believe it or not, I made a lot of money with Mike Warrens System Of The Century. Speed wins is the key. Ive modified it a bit and am still winning with it today

PaceAdvantage
08-07-2005, 03:11 AM
Mike Warren does System of the Century? I thought that was a system put out by some old guy years and years ago. I think I actually bought that one, and it wasn't done by Mike Warren (at least when I bought it)....

timtam
08-07-2005, 05:37 AM
Sometimes I embarass myself with some of the systems I bought but the

system from RPM is the Dot System 2 and the only similarity to the old

Howard Henkin Dot System ( which I also own ) is you place dots on certain

factors from the horses past performances. It features one factor from the

last race and that gets 2 dots. Simply put its a loser ........ I don't even

want to think of a guy who has both Dot 1 and Dot 2 whats the SOS

code ? Maybe somebody ought to come out with the Dash system so

I could put that in my racing arsenal :(

toetoe
08-07-2005, 01:47 PM
If anybody made money with the systwm, 999 / 1 against its being by Mike Warren.

Vegas711
08-07-2005, 06:37 PM
I once knew a player back in 1986-1988 who used to drive 5 hours to get to canterbury so he could catch saturdays and sundays live card, back then all we had was live racing.He always was talking about some system he had, every week it was a different system. One day after the races where over with I walked out to the parking lot with him. He had a buick that was about 12 years old, an old rust bucket, anyway while I was with him he needed to get something from his trunk.
Inside his trunk he had 6 or 7 large grocery bags full of every system that was ever written.He did not even have room for a spare tire, this he kepted in his back seat.He spent $ 1000's on these, the end of the story he dissapeared with his trunk full of systems.