PDA

View Full Version : Extremely Important Announcement for All Leff-wing Extremists

boxcar
08-01-2005, 01:29 PM
Just want to be certain that all you Gorons out there haven't forgotten about Gore's new TV network...Current TV. (I think tonight is Gore's debut.) This is the good news for you Libs. However, the bad news is that you all better rush out and buy prayer rugs, fast day and night, and pray to Allaha without ceasing, while facing Mecca that Internet Inventor won't fall flat on his face as has Err America (oops...I meant to say Air America). (In case you're not up to speed on this Lib radio station...they are so hard up for do re me that they had to embezzel hundreds of thousands from kids' clubs, which now the radio station is calling "loans". But I digress...

Meanwhile, enjoy Gore while he's on the air.

Boxcar

kenwoodallpromos
08-01-2005, 01:44 PM
Gore should be a TV evangelist.

boxcar
08-01-2005, 02:13 PM
kenwoodallpromos wrote:

Gore should be a TV evangelist.

This would certainly be a way to make the Bakers and Swaggarts of TV Evangelism look like angels sent from on high. :D

Boxcar

NoDayJob
08-01-2005, 02:57 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Opps, Snap --- there goes that danged hernia belt again.

:lol: Any bets on this channel fading in less than 2 years? :lol:

NDJ

boxcar
08-01-2005, 04:19 PM
NoDayJob wrote:

:lol: Any bets on this channel fading in less than 2 years? :lol:

I'll give him a year. I think Donahue's lifespan on MSNBC was even shorter. :D

Contrary to what Libs believe, their problem isn't that their message isn't getting out 'cause it is. The problem is that listeners and viewers don't like their stupid message.

Boxcar

so.cal.fan
08-03-2005, 10:20 AM
Speaking of left-wing extemists:
Does anyone know the title and author of a DVD put out by KPFK (a radical left-wing radio station in Los Angeles), concerning "theories about Bush, Kennedy assainations, 9/11 etc? They claim the CIA headed by George HW Bush was responsible for the assaination of the Kennedys.
I heard about it, and some of the "theories" sound like something you would read in the "SUN" tabloid....one wild claim was that President Bush was "missing" for 3 days and John F. Kennedy's plane crashed in the ocean....they implied Bush was responsible.
They also spoke of the Bush grandfather, Prescott....claimed he was a Nazi.
He was a banker who back in the early 30's, along with several other wealthy bankers and industrialists did support Hitler's attempts to destroy the Communist Party in Germany, but he was not a Nazi, no more than President Reagan was a Baathist.
I understand this DVD is quite grim and graphic.....I don't want to watch it, but a friend of mine, who is a historian does.

JustMissed
08-03-2005, 12:06 PM
They claim the CIA headed by George HW Bush was responsible for the assaination of the Kennedys.

That is interesting.

President Kennedy was assasinated in 1963.

Bush 41 was CIA Director 1976-77.

Even though the time line is a little kinky- I would not doubt anything thoses Skull & Bones guys would do.

Just look at the last two prez elections.

Former Prez Clinton did not campaign for Gore yet Gore actually wins but loses.

Then DemLibs tap Kerry(also a boner) to run against Bush. The only way Kerry could beat Bush would be if Bush were caught in bed with a dead woman or a live man.

I don't get it.

Somethings up and the American people are getting hosed.

JM

JustMissed
08-03-2005, 12:36 PM
I copied this from the wikipedia.org site, the actual facts(not presented) are even more interesting:

"Various allegations and conspiracy theories
Prescott Bush supported the Nazis. These claims stem from investments he held in Nazi Germany.

The Bush family supports crime and Satanism through the Skull and Bones Society--only their involvement in the organization is actually known.

While George H.W. Bush was head of the CIA, he may have been involved in the 1976 assassination of Orlando Letelier. Bush remains silent on this issue, and the CIA refuses to release many of the internal documents which could shed some light on it.

Ayatollah Khomeini dealt with George Bush and/or his operatives to arrange the Iran-Contra deal and allegedly the October Surprise, on behalf of U.S. Presidential candidate Ronald Reagan.

While Vice President, George H.W. Bush was responsible for Saddam Hussein's acquisition of weapons and funding during the Iran-Iraq War.

The Bushes are somehow responsible for John Hinckley's assassination attempt against President Reagan, which would have made George H.W. Bush president.

Osama bin Laden, then a minor Mujahedeen leader in Afghanistan, is reputed to have been a CIA agent who made use of CIA resources and US-funds to bolster the morale of radical Islamists after the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan. Further, the Bush family, through its ties to the bin Laden family and other connections, otherwise aided bin Laden's rise.

The Bush family--especially Neil and Jeb Bush--profited from the Savings and loan scandal. [1]
More banking tomfoolery with Riggs by Jonathan Bush.
[2]
There was an organized conspiracy between Jeb Bush, the U.S. Supreme Court, and ChoicePoint to rig the American presidential election in 2000.
Certain members of the Bush Administration, the Supreme Court, and the Republican Party disenfranchised tens of thousands of voters in the 2000 and 2004 elections via voter purging lists, poll harassments, rigged electronic voting machines, and fake absentee ballots.

Jeb Bush and George W. Bush smuggled drugs; they were filmed by the DEA doing so, and were being blackmailed because of this. Drug trafficker and CIA agent Barry Seal had proof, but was subsequently assassinated by the CIA.

The Bushes support the oil industry to enhance their own financial interests in the industry.

The September 11, 2001 Terrorist Attack was planned or sanctioned by the Bush administration, to secure oil pipeline routes through Afghanistan in preparation for Peak Oil. (See 9/11 domestic conspiracy theory)

The 2003 U.S. invasion of Iraq was planned by members of the Bush administration following the goals of PNAC, with the stated reasons (the threat of WMDs and terrorism in the wake of the September 11 attacks) being political cover.

Dick Cheney planned and executed the 2003 invasion of Iraq in preparations for the coming crisis of Peak Oil, collapse of the value of the US dollar, and/or other reasons.

Through legislation and actions which extend executive powers and reduce oversight as justified by the War on Terrorism, the Bush administration is working toward establishing a totalitarian state.

The assassination of Olof Palme may have been related to his knowledge of Iran-Contra.
[3]
In the Bush administration's ambitions to expand the Texas Medication Algorithm Project to the entire US, mandating "mental health" screening of every American and possibly forcing treatments on the "ill", is suspected a range of issues from mere pharmochemical-industry collusion[4] up to a new version of Hitlerian control, demonisation, or eradication of dissidents and mental defectives (i.e. eugenics).
[5]
The Bush family is related to Rev. George Bush (biblical scholar) (1796-1859) a leading 19th-century Hebrew scholar, Presbyterian minister and professor who wrote "The Life of Mohammed" [6] (1830 (Bush geneological chart included in the edition published by The Book Tree)), an anti-Muslim polemic and the first American book on Islam. George W. Bush is openly religious and holds a somewhat antagonistic foreign policy toward Muslim nations such as Iraq, Iran, and Syria, suspecting that we are in a partially religious war."

Here's the link if you want to check it out:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bush_family_conspiracy_theory

JM

kenwoodallpromos
08-03-2005, 12:46 PM
Simple; Republicans are stupid, Democrats are stupid, and the voters are stupidest for voting in either one.
There are always more registered Democrats than Repub nationally- they always beat themselves. Gore did not want Clinton campaigning. Kerry was just a glamour boy without a brain. The Christan right candidate won Nevada!LOL!

so.cal.fan
08-03-2005, 02:13 PM
This stuff reminds me of a tabloid headline:

THREE HEADED BABY ALIEN FOUND IN ARIZONA DESERT! :D :lol:

JustRalph
08-03-2005, 03:06 PM
This stuff reminds me of a tabloid headline:

THREE HEADED BABY ALIEN FOUND IN ARIZONA DESERT! :D :lol:

and my personal all time favorite

"Bigfoot Stole My Wife!"

PaceAdvantage
08-04-2005, 12:25 AM