PDA

View Full Version : GREAT racing site!!

fmhealth
07-28-2005, 10:15 PM
Came across a site that I'd like to share with others at PA. It's www.calracing.com. It actually will give you the replay of virtually any horses' last TEN RACES! I've never seen a site quite like this.

Registration is required, but it's free. If you're a "trip" 'capper it's the mother lode of useful information. Best of luck!!!!!!!!!

laff
07-28-2005, 11:01 PM
I just got on it. That's a great site! A trip handicappers dream

kingfin66
07-29-2005, 01:41 AM
That is a very professional site. Very well designed and coded. Slick, slick, slick...

rrbauer
07-29-2005, 08:57 PM
About the best thing going where Calif racing is concerned.

Love the ability to see a replay from either the pan shot or the head-on.

fmhealth
07-29-2005, 09:05 PM
Rich, it's great for CA racing. But since you can see the past 10 races for any horse, it's a unique site for racing in general.

PaceAdvantage
07-29-2005, 10:59 PM
Doesn't BrisNet and YouBet offer the same replay services? (I know Bris shows the pan shot if available, I don't think YouBet does....)

But YouBet's interface is great for seeing any of the last 10 or so replays of any horse racing today....

BillW
07-29-2005, 11:21 PM
Doesn't BrisNet and YouBet offer the same replay services? (I know Bris shows the pan shot if available, I don't think YouBet does....)

But YouBet's interface is great for seeing any of the last 10 or so replays of any horse racing today....

Brisbet offers replays by track, by date, and by horse, pan, head-on and photo if available. It's probably the same service???

Bill

toetoe
07-29-2005, 11:47 PM
What's the over/under for days before somebody forces the site to stop the free service?

Doc
07-30-2005, 10:27 AM
You can get free replays of Monmouth Park races through their website. Too bad other tracks don't offer this...I needed to check out a race of a horse at Churchill Downs and I had to cough up $4.00 to see the replays for one day.

Doc