PDA

View Full Version : Amazing power of the mind!

speculus
07-26-2005, 12:56 AM
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod actauly uesdnatnrd waht I was raednig.

The phonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid.

Aoccdrnig to a rseearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and the lsat ltteer sluohd be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.

Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but
the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh?

Yaeh and I awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt!

BillW
07-26-2005, 01:28 AM
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod actauly uesdnatnrd waht I was raednig.

The phonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid.

Aoccdrnig to a rseearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and the lsat ltteer sluohd be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.

Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but
the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh?

Yaeh and I awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt!

Damn, I've been reading Tom's posts for too long. :lol:

It's also interesting to note that vowels are quite a bit less significant than the consonants.

NoDayJob
07-26-2005, 01:34 AM
.gindear saw I thaw drntandseu yluatca doulc I that eeievlb tloundc I[suluceps=ETOUQ]

.dinm naumh eht fo roewp laenmnoph ehT

[ETOUQ/]!ttnarompi saw gnilepls thguoht saylwa I dna heaY
?huh ginazmA .eholw a sa dorw eht tub ,feltsi yb retetl yevre dear ton soed dinm nmauh eht eaesucb si shiT
.mlebrop a tihtuow ti dear lltis nac uoy dna sesm ltoat a eb nac tesr eht .ealcp tihgr eht ni eb dhouls reettl tasl eht dna tsirf eht that si gnhit tntaomrpi ynlo eht ,era dorw a ni sreettl eht rdero thaw ni reattm t'nsoed ti , ysitvreniU degirbamC ta hcraeesr a ot ginrdccoA

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

NDJ

kenwoodallpromos
07-26-2005, 11:26 AM
Being able to and wanting to is 2 different things. Dependsonhowharditistoread.

lsbets
07-26-2005, 02:00 PM
.gindear saw I thaw drntandseu yluatca doulc I that eeievlb tloundc I[suluceps=ETOUQ]

.dinm naumh eht fo roewp laenmnoph ehT

[ETOUQ/]!ttnarompi saw gnilepls thguoht saylwa I dna heaY
?huh ginazmA .eholw a sa dorw eht tub ,feltsi yb retetl yevre dear ton soed dinm nmauh eht eaesucb si shiT
.mlebrop a tihtuow ti dear lltis nac uoy dna sesm ltoat a eb nac tesr eht .ealcp tihgr eht ni eb dhouls reettl tasl eht dna tsirf eht that si gnhit tntaomrpi ynlo eht ,era dorw a ni sreettl eht rdero thaw ni reattm t'nsoed ti , ysitvreniU degirbamC ta hcraeesr a ot ginrdccoA

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

NDJ

I thought this was one of Derek's old posts........

toetoe
07-26-2005, 09:14 PM
All asspore Derek. I knew him well.

Tom
07-27-2005, 09:43 PM
I have nothing to add. :kiss:

JustRalph
07-27-2005, 09:52 PM
Damn, I've been reading Tom's posts for too long. :lol:.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Me Too!

Tom
07-27-2005, 10:04 PM
I might have something NOW! :D