PDA

View Full Version : THE SPA...the plan .

BELMONT 6-6-09
07-25-2005, 09:43 PM
Well it's saratoga time again and the world is just great.Big fields,more opportunities for value investing and big money wagered by the crowd.

My task,is obviously to make money.My first point of attack is to beat the best... Pletcher/Velazquez. Yes, i know they win a tremendous amount of races at the spa. This i cannot change,however my premise is to be very selective and through patience and hard work, and a little handicapping luck i want to take advantage of the overlays that exist in a typical race involving the duo.Last year my patience and research were rewarded more than a few times :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp: .
The result a legitimate overlay mutuel payoff, and a few huge ones for my effort.

I say good luck to all you spa lovers out there, and think about tackling the Pletcher/ velazquez duo when you have a very positive situation...you will be rewarded handsomely,and this tactic just might be the source of a profitable meeting. good luck. Zappi

kev
07-25-2005, 09:59 PM
Ok your first task will be to take down PURGE 7-2ml race 8. Kick some azz for all of us. :mad:

kenwoodallpromos
07-25-2005, 11:58 PM
And good hunting!

kingfin66
07-26-2005, 12:12 AM
Well it's saratoga time again and the world is just great.Big fields,more opportunities for value investing and big money wagered by the crowd.

My task,is obviously to make money.My first point of attack is to beat the best... Pletcher/Velazquez. Yes, i know they win a tremendous amount of races at the spa. This i cannot change,however my premise is to be very selective and through patience and hard work, and a little handicapping luck i want to take advantage of the overlays that exist in a typical race involving the duo.Last year my patience and research were rewarded more than a few times :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp: .
The result a legitimate overlay mutuel payoff, and a few huge ones for my effort.

I say good luck to all you spa lovers out there, and think about tackling the Pletcher/ velazquez duo when you have a very positive situation...you will be rewarded handsomely,and this tactic just might be the source of a profitable meeting. good luck. Zappi

Rock on Zappi! :ThmbUp:

toetoe
07-26-2005, 09:05 PM
Hard to believe Purge hasn't broken down or given up by now. I know Pletcher had more 3-y-o than he knew what to do with, but this one he abused. He should get the PETA Eclipse award. Value Plus is another. At least that one got some rest, and sucked in EASY races.