PDA

View Full Version : DMR SAT

SAL
07-23-2005, 04:43 PM
Picks for Del Mar Saturday:

R1 #6 Chairman’s Agenda-Makes first start for superior barn. I like the fact that Bonde runs him here instead of at the fairs.

R2 #4 Proudest Moment-I’m pretty sure she can establish the lead here. And she runs her best when she’s able to do just that.

R3 #3 Bartok of Siam-Made a very good closing run to just miss when they went the second half faster than the first half in her debut. Pace picture looks much better today to set up his closing kick.

R4 #1 Euphoria-Didn’t have the best trip last time but still showed a flash of ability. Drops, gets shades, and Solis.

R5 #10 I’ll Prey For You-Will probably benefit from the move to the outside. I’m not convinced that he absolutely needs the lead to run well, so I’ll take a shot with him here.

R6 #3 Ticker Tape-May be regaining her form from last year. Another sharp drill since her last.

R7 #2 Starlet of Seattle-Has nice win early breeding. Probably a positive sign that the connections are running him here.

R8 #11 Soldier’s Kiss-Has an effective running style. Has been answering all the questions so far. Expect a low price here.

R9 #7 Valleys Passion-Returns at a sensible level with some nice drills on the tab. Barn is dangerous with laid up runners.

R10 #2 Swedish Cowboy-An honest runner that has really taken to the grass. Versatile runner looks to get a good trip here.