PDA

View Full Version : New Terror Attacks

Tom
07-23-2005, 11:01 AM
Hat's off to the Brit's stance on terror - shoot to kill. 5 shots to the head. that is the message to send out.

57+ dead in Egypt. Cowardly terrorists from Al Qeda, too chicken to face anyone, blow up innocent people. Run a hid elike the little girls they are at heart. So ??? for the libs...where is the outrage over this? You wackos were all over putting panties on a guy in prison, but not a word about this.
And how can this happen in Egypt - there is no connection to our war in Iraq to give these animals an esxccuse to kill.
For all the crap you guys type out in your posts, your silence tells me far more about your character.

boxcar
07-23-2005, 12:55 PM
Tom wrote:

Hat's off to the Brit's stance on terror - shoot to kill. 5 shots to the head. that is the message to send out.

How much you wanna bet that cop is taking a lot of heat right now?

57+ dead in Egypt. Cowardly terrorists from Al Qeda, too chicken to face anyone, blow up innocent people. Run a hid elike the little girls they are at heart. So ??? for the libs...where is the outrage over this? You wackos were all over putting panties on a guy in prison, but not a word about this.
And how can this happen in Egypt - there is no connection to our war in Iraq to give these animals an esxccuse to kill.
For all the crap you guys type out in your posts, your silence tells me far more about your character.

Actually, I've been waiting to hear the Libs spin this in a way as to lay all the blame on the U.S. for the attack in Egypt. You know...if the mighty and wealthy U.S. had only been more generous in the monetary aid we give to Eqypt, this wouldn't have happened; for every Egyptian would have had a pot to piss in and a chicken in which to put it (or vicea versa). :D

Boxcar

JustRalph
07-23-2005, 12:59 PM
I heard on the radio last night that the officers that were chasing that guy were SAS officers with a few police officers along for the ride.

http://home.hccnet.nl/22.sas/ hit the anti terrorist link on the left side

These guys are like our swat teams........and Delta Force mixed together.

Kudo's to Britain for pulling out the big guns.................