PDA

View Full Version : Fish thread starter

joeyspicks
07-21-2005, 06:47 AM
I vote PA gives Fish his own catagory! That way when you've had a tough day and lost your last race because the rider fell off.....you know where to go for a laugh.

I mean in one thread Fish declares hes illiterate and in another hes asking about the best books available!:lol:

I'm not against laughter and humor etc ..........and by bunching up his posts we would have an outlet..... a place to go when we are tired of talking and thinking about horses. For convience............you know kinda like the comedy section at blockbuster:lol:

hurrikane
07-21-2005, 10:05 AM
I thought this would be a good idea too. But then, why encourage him.

joeyspicks
07-21-2005, 10:28 AM
Yeah....thats true. But if it was all in one location at least we only have one place to go (or avoid):D

twindouble
07-21-2005, 11:01 AM
I vote PA gives Fish his own catagory! That way when you've had a tough day and lost your last race because the rider fell off.....you know where to go for a laugh.

I mean in one thread Fish declares hes illiterate and in another hes asking about the best books available!:lol:

I'm not against laughter and humor etc ..........and by bunching up his posts we would have an outlet..... a place to go when we are tired of talking and thinking about horses. For convience............you know kinda like the comedy section at blockbuster:lol:

Joey; I don't think I would relegate him to back of the bus. I know your kidding around but I think he really likes this forum and it's his way of stimulating conversation, one thing leads to another and bang someone out there learns something. That's the impression I get anyway.

The problem with most forums is, when anyone posts something there's no way to know who's going to respond, could be someone with a lot knowledge and experience about horse racing or someone just learning the ropes. It's tough to nail down who's who. So, I just go with the flow and jump in when I think I can add something of value. In most cases my responces will be basic handicapping, at least I think so anyway.

Good luck,

T.D.

kenwoodallpromos
07-21-2005, 01:07 PM
So you are wasting a thread telling us someone else is wasting thread space?LOL! :D :confused: :p :bang: :sleeping: :ThmbDown: :rolleyes:

joeyspicks
07-21-2005, 02:29 PM
yikes:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :eek:

joeyspicks
07-21-2005, 03:03 PM
I know you are right...

I just cant tell if he's having us on........or just asking questions to spur debate....

and its getting harder to tell:lol:

twindouble
07-21-2005, 04:05 PM
I know you are right...

I just cant tell if he's having us on........or just asking questions to spur debate....

and its getting harder to tell:lol:

We'll know when we open the right door. :lol:

Hosshead
07-21-2005, 07:59 PM
Joey; I don't think I would relegate him to the back of the bus. .
How about the front --Grill !

NoDayJob
07-21-2005, 08:11 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

NDJ

fishorsechess
07-21-2005, 10:41 PM

Thanks for the suggestions but that is what I'm suppose to
do here. Come up with creative solutions. I know everyone is
getting old in here.

BIG RED
07-22-2005, 01:20 AM
By the day.................

hurrikane
07-22-2005, 10:16 AM
Come up with creative solutions. .

I have never read anything that YOU came up with.

jellyfish.

KingChas
07-22-2005, 11:15 AM

jellyfish.

"Silence is Golden" :D

fishorsechess
07-22-2005, 03:36 PM

jellyfish.

My nemisis on PA.