PDA

View Full Version : UNOCAL

Kreed
07-15-2005, 08:39 AM
Yeah, I posted my thoughts on NOT letting the Chinese buy Unocal, and
they haven't changed, just intensified. My company wants it to happen,
and keeps investing more bucks in China's banking system, but I see bad
things in appeasing the Chinese gov't. Do we have zero knowledge of history?
Or, does the idea of "selling out our country" no longer apply? I can't make
sense of this fanatacism with helping China. What for? I say, weaken them
now. Well, off to work to appease my leaders, lol.

kenwoodallpromos
07-15-2005, 12:13 PM
Everybody wants balance of power except the couintry on top!

Tom
07-15-2005, 10:21 PM
Well put, D.
China can never be trusted, never belived. They are a communist counrty - a dictatorship and a rouque governement. We should not be trading with them, periond. Any company that deal wtih china is a company of traitors. China has no redeeming values and there is no justifiation to consider tham anything but a target.
But since the big business have already bought the government, we have no recourse becasue the government doesn 't represent us.

Even our so-called ally Israel is selling them secret technology that could allow them to take out our aircraft carrieers. With friend like Israel, who needs enemies. Maybe we should start selling dyno-mite to Hamas. See how they like it.

But China....we apparently need a freaking a-bomb in the heartland before we admitt what china is - the largest threat to freedom in the history of the world. Or, as bush like to call them - preferred trade partners! (See, this is where the comments about bush being an idiot just get too hard to dispute anymore).

kenwoodallpromos
07-15-2005, 11:30 PM
Don't worry- they won't bomb us because they already own 1/3 of us! Dead yanks do not buy anything made of plastic!
They are going to nuke the Dahli Lama and the Mongols.

Secretariat
07-16-2005, 12:10 PM
Well put, D.
China can never be trusted, never belived. They are a communist counrty - a dictatorship and a rouque governement. We should not be trading with them, periond. Any company that deal wtih china is a company of traitors. China has no redeeming values and there is no justifiation to consider tham anything but a target.
But since the big business have already bought the government, we have no recourse becasue the government doesn 't represent us.

Even our so-called ally Israel is selling them secret technology that could allow them to take out our aircraft carrieers. With friend like Israel, who needs enemies. Maybe we should start selling dyno-mite to Hamas. See how they like it.

But China....we apparently need a freaking a-bomb in the heartland before we admitt what china is - the largest threat to freedom in the history of the world. Or, as bush like to call them - preferred trade partners! (See, this is where the comments about bush being an idiot just get too hard to dispute anymore).

We'd have to shut down every Walmart if we stopped trading with them. There'd be nothing left in the stores. Couldn't agree with you more on this one Tom. China bascially threatens us that we'll be nuked if we get involved in Taiwan, AND Bush calls them our "preferred trade partners". Then he pushes Congress to allow a CNOOC company to buy an Aemrican oil firm when we are in a war for mideast oil. And CAFTA? Oh, wait, that's another continent. Crazy world.