PDA

View Full Version : mike pizzola

LARRY GEORGE
07-14-2005, 12:24 AM
it sure look like mike pizzola has folded up you cannot log on to any of the sites has anybody had any luck :mad:

kingfin66
07-14-2005, 12:32 AM
The same thing happened to me on Tuesday morning. Needless to say, I wasn't too thrilled. Checked just now when I saw your thread. Again, not too thrilled although I don't need any cards until a little bit later. I'm a TMM guy, but I just bought somebody else's program and like it a lot. It runs on other data besides just ITS. I don't think he has folded up shop.

LARRY GEORGE
07-14-2005, 01:15 AM
kingfish
what program did you just purchase i've been a tmm user for a couple years
let me know

kingfin66
07-14-2005, 01:22 AM
It's KINGFIN. I just purchased Speed Handicapper. It's put out by Charles Carroll (www.desertsea.com). It costs $139.99 if you download it, or another $10 plus S&H if you get the disc. It uses a speed figure that Carroll developed. I just read a snipped about his book in The Best of Thoroughbred Handicapping and was intrigued. The next step was to get the book and now I'm checking out the software. He has a $30 money back guarantee with no strings attached, but I can't imagine any way I would return this software.

I really like TMM, but have been frustrated by an inability to generate enough quality win bets. The program is more oriented toward exotics. That's fine, but I want to look at the win end too. I'm hoping that there isn't anything big going on with MP's company, but there is the spectre of Eric's sister. Every time there is an outage on the site, I think "court injunction?"

LARRY GEORGE
07-14-2005, 01:31 AM
i will check the site out i'm strictly a win better but i still liked tmm

kingfin66
07-14-2005, 01:47 AM
Don't put TMM in the dead and buried category just yet...

kingfin66
07-14-2005, 02:26 AM
The site is still down. Now I am OFFICIALLY pissed.

cato
07-14-2005, 05:53 AM
As of 5 am the web-site is running and open for business. No explanation of what's going on.

Cheers,Cato

Blackgold
07-14-2005, 07:32 AM
I thought that every Tue. nite- (in the wee hours), the site goes down for usual work to maintain it.

And Kingstir? Whadda mean you can't find win bets using TMM. Do your work and runners that emerge from the numbers, layoff patterns and reversers THAT ARE GOING OFF AT A PRICE, ESPECIALLY ABOVE RANDOM. . .that's your win bet.

Or it's simply a VT selection that is going off at odds higher than it's estimated true odds., i.e. 7/2 going off at 9/2.

Let the bet make you.

andicap
07-14-2005, 08:47 AM
just curious

what are "reversers?"

The Judge
07-14-2005, 10:26 AM
Reversers are horses that are coming out of the same race that were competive against each other and should be competive against todays horses. The Sartin group call it the "tandem race". The rules may be a little different , I'm not sure. The idea being the horse that lost the race could have been behind even by a small amount is normally at higher odds (sometime crazy high odds) then the horse that beat it by a 1/4 of length. So you reverse it.

Its and Posttime must have a large following and must be making money glad they are open for business .

kingfin66
07-15-2005, 10:02 AM
Once again, ITS is down... :mad:

cj
07-15-2005, 12:12 PM
Once again, ITS is down... :mad:

I thought they had a new name? :lol::lol::lol:

Post Time Sorta Daily?

Sundown
07-15-2005, 12:44 PM
I don't use the software but thought the site had switched. This link http://www.itsdata.com/ has a brief explanation and redirects you to a new site
http://www.posttimedaily.com/
I'm not sure if this is what everyone is looking for though.

toetoe
07-15-2005, 08:34 PM
How did he do in the All-Stars game, anyway? Hope he didn't have battery duty with Roger the Rockhead.

kingfin66
07-15-2005, 09:07 PM
I don't use the software but thought the site had switched. This link http://www.itsdata.com/ has a brief explanation and redirects you to a new site
http://www.posttimedaily.com/
I'm not sure if this is what everyone is looking for though.

Thanks for trying to help. The problem is going to the new URL and getting an error page. This has happened several times over the past few days outside of their late Tuesday night maintenance time.

kingfin66
07-15-2005, 09:11 PM
How did he do in the All-Stars game, anyway? Hope he didn't have battery duty with Roger the Rockhead.

I think that you are trying to be funny, but I honestly have no idea what you are talking about.

Zaf
07-15-2005, 11:02 PM
Post Time Sorta Daily?

Thanks , I needed a good laugh today :lol:

ZAFONIC

Maxspa
07-15-2005, 11:05 PM
Kingfin,
Perhaps ToeToe thinks Miichael Pizzola was Mike Piazza, the Met's All Star catcher and the Roger he referred to is Roger Clemens All Star pitcher for the Houston Astros. A severe case of mistaken identity.
Maxspa

kingfin66
07-15-2005, 11:15 PM
Oh I get it, a clever play on Italian surnames beginning with the letter P and containing multiple Z's. We have some comedians in this thread. Unfortunately, even the brilliant humor of CJ and ToeToe doesn't alleviate my frustration.

sevenall
07-15-2005, 11:17 PM
Kingfin

I've been checking the site for the last couple of days and I'm getting in fine. Maybe something on your end?

Tom
07-15-2005, 11:39 PM
just curious

what are "reversers?"

That blonde that brushed against me at the bottom of the escalator Wednsaday night was a "reverser.":D

Zaf
07-15-2005, 11:51 PM
Kingfin,

I tried the site about 20 minutes ago, came right up, no problems.

ZAFONIC

kingfin66
07-15-2005, 11:57 PM
I haven't tried tonight Z. I actually posted this morning about it being down (when I needed it). Everything since then has been fluff.

turfbar
07-27-2005, 10:12 AM
it sure look like mike pizzola has folded up you cannot log on to any of the sites has anybody had any luck :mad:

hhmmmmmmmmm tried to download 2day weds.july 27
site is down anyone else having problems hooking on?

Turfbar

kingfin66
07-27-2005, 10:16 AM
Yes, it is down. Lucky for me I already bought my pp files for today...@ TSN.

fraggle
07-27-2005, 12:33 PM
The Notice on the front page did say they were doing maintenence... they may have had to do something that caused a short outage.. Computers are computers, As I'm sure everyone has had to reboot their systems a few times to make them work... I say no harm no foul if they announce and inform of the maintenence.

turfbar
07-27-2005, 01:15 PM
hey sorry 4 alarm
and they r up and running
Turfbar

kingfin66
07-27-2005, 02:34 PM
The Notice on the front page did say they were doing maintenence... they may have had to do something that caused a short outage.. Computers are computers, As I'm sure everyone has had to reboot their systems a few times to make them work... I say no harm no foul if they announce and inform of the maintenence.

Just to be clear about what has been happening (has happened several times over the past few weeks), the site won't come up at all. You can't read about site maintenance if you can't get to the site. PTS has, in the past, had a notice stating that they do routine site maintenance on Tuesday evenings. Please note, however, that mine and Turfbar's comments were posted this morning, well past the maintenance period. The fact is that if PTS site is down, they can't sell pp's. If people can't purchase pp's from them, they will get them somewhere else.

Overlay
07-27-2005, 06:33 PM
I just tried it under www.posttimedaily.com (http://www.posttimedaily.com) and the site came up fine, although the heading at the top of home page identifies it as Post Time Solutions, Inc., which I believe was the former post-ITS web address.

kingfin66
07-27-2005, 09:07 PM
Overlay,

This was something that happened this morning and has happened several times over the past few weeks. I'm glad that all is okay with the ITS site.