PDA

View Full Version : Internet Pharmacies

GR1@HTR
05-15-2002, 12:33 AM
Holy cow. If you need a prescription drug and don't have a prescription, no problem. Just head to the border via internet. No not Mexico...Canada it is.

www.canadapharmacy.com

Dick Schmidt
05-15-2002, 05:00 AM
GR,

You're right about Mexico, but if you read this site carefully, you'll see that they do require a prescription from an American Doctor, along with a picture ID and a brief medical history. You might save a lot of money here, but you need your doc's OK.

Dick

GR1@HTR
05-15-2002, 09:40 AM
Interesting that they put that in thier fine print since they sure don't operate that way. I orderd Claritin (allergy stuff) yesterday and they sent me an email with a tracking number to track my shipment. Will let you all know if it doesn't come through. If one does a search on the internet for Claritin or any other Rx drug you will be given a list of internet pharms from Canada, Australia, and NZ, that say no Rx is needed.

other similiar sites

www.norxclaritin.com
www.netpharmacy.co.nz
www.canmeds.com

GR1@HTR
05-17-2002, 03:33 PM
I'm cured. Came in today.

Dave Schwartz
05-17-2002, 05:18 PM
GR1,

No kidding? We spend a huge amount of money on Claritin around here. (Reno is allergy central apparently.)

Thanks for the tip.

Dave

so.cal.fan
05-17-2002, 07:18 PM
GR1
I don't see antibiotics available without a RX.
A friend of mine, who is an RN, says that in Pet Stores you can buy Penicillin and other antibiotics for fish tanks that are the exact same stuff in RX. This sounds crazy, but she swears it is true. Has anyone else heard of this?

anotherdave
05-17-2002, 07:29 PM
My wife just bought 48 Claritin (bonus pack, buy 24 get 24 free)for $20 Canadian (about $12.50 U.S.) this week. At Walmart no less! On that site they are charging $80 U.S. for 96 Claritin. I've always heard about the cheaper prices for prescriptions in Canada, but I didn't know it was for over-the-counter stuff too! So for $25 U.S. I could get the same 96 they are selling for $80 U.S. - and that sounds like it is a deal for you! Sounds like I should start a business like that too. Or I could start bartering - 48 Claritin for a copy of Dave's pars?:)
What on earth are you paying for Claritin in the states? Come to Canada-cheap Claritin and no taxes on horse racing profits.

AD

GR1@HTR
05-17-2002, 08:36 PM
Yeah, found out I was robbed by the Canadians. Claritin is not a prescription drug in Ca. But it is still cheaper there than here. So I had to take my show to the great land of New Zealand. You can get other medication such as Flonase (rx stuff) w/o a rx. NZ has better prices as well.

Search the net and will will find huge diffences in prices. Will let you all know how Nz order works out.

smf
05-17-2002, 10:24 PM
GR1,

Thanks for that note on Flonase. That stuff is a blessing when Mtn Cedar pops up. Also comes in handy after the first time I mow the yard in the spring.

Good luck @RD this weekend.

andicap
05-18-2002, 09:43 AM
Wow, I'm paying $90 for 30 Actigall pills for my dog. I'll check this out fer sure. I could also use the flonase.

Tom
05-18-2002, 09:52 AM
My GOD!!!!
Don't you peolpe realize that you are supportiing oganized crime and terrorism when you buy these illegal drugs???
And what about our children? Are you using this crap near our schools?
I, for one, am just sick everytime I see a group of teenagers hanging and "doing" Claritin. Where will it all end???
Is it time to close our borders to Canada?
Yeah, I have heard it all before, Claritin is not addictive and it is harmless, but just remember, Calritin leads to harder stuff - it is a gateway drug. Just look a poor andicap....Flonase! Yikes!!!!

GR1@HTR
05-20-2002, 12:58 PM
New Zealand connection came through today. RD was fun and met Ridersup there and a few others.