PDA

View Full Version : While we are being "politically incorrect" on the OTF....

so.cal.fan
07-08-2005, 02:57 PM
Convicted sexual preditors of children should be not be imprisioned in our jail system, they should not be executed.....they should take the place of animals that are used for medical research.
Why should innocent animals be used when human "guinea pigs" could speed the discoveries of cures for all our terrible diseases?
These monsters would be sacrificed for a good cause.
If by chance an innocent (one in a million) is used for research....collaterial damage.....it's still for a good cause.

ljb
07-08-2005, 03:29 PM
Let's see now, use humans for medical experimentation. Wasn't that tried once before ? Let me think...... Yes, it was some fascist country years ago. The leaders name slips my mind, perhaps someone could help me here.
AND GOD Bless America !!!

kenwoodallpromos
07-08-2005, 04:20 PM
Some volunteer to be organ donors.
No, not THOSE organs!

ljb
07-08-2005, 05:08 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Good one Ken!

so.cal.fan
07-08-2005, 05:36 PM
Why should child preditors like John Evander Cooey and this Joseph Duncan be above little animals they use for experiments?
I know it will never be done, but it still sounds like not such a bad idea.
Animals are innocent....the above child rapist/killers are not.

ljb
07-08-2005, 06:15 PM
Four possible solutions for pedophiles:
Spend the rest of their lives in prison.
Wear a braclet for the rest of their lives.
Be neutered.
Become an evangelical christian.

so.cal.fan
07-08-2005, 06:36 PM
My husband thinks they should all be gelded, mandatory.
Why shouldn't death row inmates who have killed women, children or elderly people be used to help society?
I just hate the idea of Scott Peterson being on Death Row.....for decades with us taxpayers paying for it.
He should be used for stem cell research so his worthless existence would be of some use.
Same goes for those two creeps who raped/murdered those little girls....in Calif. I just resent my tax dollars feeding them, while innocent animals are being used for research.
Medical breakthroughs would happen a lot faster if we could use human research instead of animals.......I think it would help victims of crimes live with their pain and loss easier if they knew the killer of their loved one was being put to good use, perhaps saving many other lives?
A friend of mine thought of this idea, LJB.....she was a crime victim as a child, and is a very compassionate adult who cares about children and animals.
The more I think about her idea, the more I like it!

Dave Schwartz
07-08-2005, 06:42 PM
LJB,

Become an evangelical christian.

You work very hard at being an insulting ass, don't you?

With les than regards,
Dave Schwartz

JustRalph
07-08-2005, 06:45 PM
LJB,
With les than regards,
Dave Schwartz

he is really hot today.........working overtime at being a dick!

Kreed
07-08-2005, 07:03 PM
its Friday. I had a marVELOUS day (in the rain). did the mandatory gym work.
had lunch, alone, in my fav restaurant on madison ave. got cruised by 2 guys.
shopped. bought a lamp (which my wife is gonna hate, i'm very sure) ... got
tickets to Swan Lake at Lincoln Center tomorrow night. ** hehe i'm no dummy my wife loves ballet ... & so do my parents, so I got 4 tics ... ps: Solange's
B'day is Yikes 7/14, Bastille Day, --- it was a conversation topic when we met.
hardened NYer i was, i said (to myself) "this woman has no shame to get me" ...
so, of course, i had to steal today off to get her stuff ... i arranged a group of
14 for dining out at a cool place downtown NY -- in a garden & made plans
for us all to go (and get into) a great club after. hehe, not an unproductive
day. ps2: i'm sure my wife knows this all becauseits too tough to keep it all
hushed.

Kreed
07-08-2005, 07:07 PM
LEAVE the LJB personal attacks alone. It will disrupt your KarmA, as it upset
Dave Schwartz, who spelt "LESS" --- "LES". I had no idea you are French,
Dave?

Dave Schwartz
07-08-2005, 07:14 PM
Derek,

This guy is an insulting idiot (with no credibility)... then you step in to tell me how you spent your day and that I spell poorly?

Give me a brake. (Poor spelling is for your pleasure.)

Dave Schwartz

ElKabong
07-08-2005, 08:37 PM
Convicted sexual preditors of children should be not be imprisioned in our jail system, they should not be executed.....they should take the place of animals that are used for medical research.
Why should innocent animals be used when human "guinea pigs" could speed the discoveries of cures for all our terrible diseases?
These monsters would be sacrificed for a good cause.
If by chance an innocent (one in a million) is used for research....collaterial damage.....it's still for a good cause.

A seriously excellent idea. These "people" do nothing but cause harm to society. First by molesting kids or women, then by sucking $$ by sitting in prison on taxpayers $$.

Give em a choice of being gelded or replacing the animals in the labs.

so.cal.fan
07-08-2005, 08:46 PM
I'm not even up for a "choice" El Kabong........molesters.....geld. Killers.....the labs to replace animals.
Winners: kids and animals, sounds good to me.

ElKabong
07-08-2005, 08:51 PM
Sounds good to me too.

BIG RED
07-08-2005, 09:45 PM
Just in case anyone is interested:

where they are (www.criminalcheck.com/)

of course this is only the ones registered

Kreed
07-08-2005, 10:19 PM
PLEASE ... mob control squad / 911 .... is anyone out there? you guys are
way too harsh. Can LJB be that bad? man, you guys get too impassioned.
thats why this world needs more reasoned brains, like mine. afer a wall st day,
with my nature, i need a gooD head Stand or 2. its my one weakness. So,
ergo in erratum, RELAX .. breathe deep, think Winning TRI on a DQ, goose the
waitress, get your glue guns out & make that Jeff Mullins doll you've dreamt
about. Ride Lost in the Fog to a nose loss. JK. i Glove U All fella players.

Lefty
07-08-2005, 10:40 PM
lbj, for you and other libs edification, there have been attacks by pedaphiles even after castration.

so.cal.fan
07-08-2005, 11:30 PM
Lefty is correct.....I just read about this.
The research labs for them all.........
SAVE LITTLE ANIMALS!!!!! Do research on child rapists instead!

JustRalph
07-09-2005, 12:13 AM
had lunch, alone, in my fav restaurant on madison ave. got cruised by 2 guys.

Did you take this as a compliment? then again.........why was it worthy of a mention in your post? Huh?

I can't believe I just ask Derek that question............... your honor.... I withdraw the question.............

ljb
07-09-2005, 10:46 AM
Dave and Just,
Sorry. Did I offend your senses by suggesting they make pedophiles become evangelical christians ? This was just a suggestion based on their teachings that sexual behaviour is a choice. I just thought the evangelicals could "cure" them of their abhorent behaviour. Perhaps I was wrong, if so I take that suggestion back. Now Lefty tells us that castrated pedophiles still do nasty things so I guess that has to be taken off the list also. That just leaves either life in prison or wearing a bracelet for the rest of their lives. Oh, I guess we could just kill them all. Do either of you have suggestions other then So.cal fans fascist suggestion?

so.cal.fan
07-09-2005, 11:07 AM
My "fascist suggestion" was just an angry comment, ljb. As a mother, I am very angry with the failure of our system to protect children from these preditors. I would not care a bit, if this was done.
My suggestion of course, will never be done, although I have older friends who swear this country did indeed do this in WWll......but I have only heard about it, word to mouth.
I do suggest that these people be in a special penal colony......for life, because they never recover in my opinion and the opinion of most experts....including themselves.
Joseph Duncan should have NEVER been free to kill and rape children.
Our judicial system has FAILED our children.
People are becoming outraged, either the courts and legislator do something or people demand they do so.

Lefty
07-09-2005, 11:44 AM
lbj, since you seem to have no empathy for parents or children, try to imagine what your solutions might be if one of these perverts grabbed your kid and molested him/her and then you find the pervert has been through the judicial system umpteem times. Can you imagine yourself in that spot?

Tom
07-09-2005, 12:10 PM
LJB,

With les than regards,
Dave Schwartz

Comes easy to him. He was born that way. Get it? :D

ljb
07-09-2005, 02:21 PM
lbj, since you seem to have no empathy for parents or children, try to imagine what your solutions might be if one of these perverts grabbed your kid and molested him/her and then you find the pervert has been through the judicial system umpteem times. Can you imagine yourself in that spot?
Lefty,
Did you read my post ? I suggested locking them up for life, putting them on a tether for life and lastly killing them. Where do you come up with your misreads of my statements?

ljb
07-09-2005, 02:23 PM
Comes easy to him. He was born that way. Get it? :D
Tom,
Rather then just insulting posters do you have an opinion on this subject ? If so please enlighten us. If not stfu. :jump: :jump: :jump:

PaceAdvantage
07-09-2005, 03:46 PM
I guess I have no choice but to implement a more pro-active stance in terms of making this forum a more reasonable place to post and read.

Let's start tomorrow (Sunday)....Starting Sunday, if Kreed posts a reply that takes a thread even the slightest bit off topic, he's gone.

Note, this doesn't apply to everyone, just Kreed...for now.

JustRalph
07-09-2005, 04:43 PM
Tom,
If not stfu. :jump: :jump: :jump:

that is the first time I have seen that used.........

but I knew what it meant immediately........that is scary.........

ljb
07-09-2005, 05:23 PM

What scares you so ? I remember seeing wtf for the first time on this board and it did not scare me.

Tom
07-09-2005, 06:56 PM

What's it mean? :confused:

Lefty
07-09-2005, 08:39 PM
lbj, so you did, so you did. Forget the bracelet, people with the anklet and bracelet get away all the time. Life sentence is good.